The ten new episodes have been revealed!

How excited are you now?

• I want to see them now!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I'm looking forward to it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I guess I'll tune in

• Those episodes could have better plots

• Ugh, now I'm really not going to tune in!

• Total voters

Spongefifi

Derpina
Here's what I think:

Goo Goo Gas - Seen it as well, great episode! Glad that this means L Big Switch will air later on as well!

No Hat For Pat- Plot sounds dumb, but the clip looks funny.

I Heart Dancing - Slimy Dancing TOO much? Fortunately, I love watching SpongeBob dance, and hopefully, he'll have a good dancing like on Jellyfish Jam and not a retarded one like on Slimy Dancing.

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Plot sounds really interesting, and I've always wanted an episode in which Plankton takes advantage of sandy, so I'm looking forward to this.

Chum Bucket Supreme - Another confusing plot, but by the looks of the clip, it makes a little more sense, it will be good, I hope.

Growth Spout - hm, weird, yet interesting, I hope Pearl doesn't turn disgustingly fat or something. We'll see.

Squid TV - I like this plot a lot, although House Fancy came in mind immediately, but I can't wait to see what kind of shows each character will come up with!

The Inside Job - It does sound a lot like Plankton! but I think it will be different in a lot of ways, so I'm looking forward to it.

Stuck in the Wringer - What the heck is a wringer? *googles it* ohhh, looks painful, poor SpongeBob. This sounds a little rubbish.

Overbooked - Plot sounds amazing, and the clip looks really great, too bad I got excited about possible Spandy, oh well, :rofl2:

Overall, I have high hopes, but not extremely high either, nonetheless, I've never missed a new episode on the last 2 years, so I'm excited as always!

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Goo Goo Gas -See it

No Hat For Pat-Saw a clip. Looks OK

I Heart Dancing - Rip off of Slimy Dancing

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy-Sounds....Interesting

Chum Bucket Supreme -Saw a clip. It was funny. Chum is Fum

Growth Spout - I've always wanted an episode like this. Looks good

Squid TV -Best idea ever

The Inside Job - Sounds alot like Plankton!

Stuck in the Wringer - Sounds like one of deadryans half baked episode ideas

Overbooked- Saw a clip. Looks good

Overall, They all look good, with the exception of Stuck in the Wringer. Which might be season 7's Pet Or Pests.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I've already seen No Hat for Pat and To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants and most of Overbooked,
HOW?! How did you see NHFP,TSONTS and OB before us? TELL US YOUR SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick would get mad at me. XD Sorry
I don't care! TELL ME!
I'm pretty sure it's illegal, if he's bound to a contract or something.
The contract only allows me to show it to others who are enlisted to the same one, which probably none of you are, but possibly iPlankton. I'm only allowed to view episodes that were made a long time ago, which aren't the season seven episodes unless I do something to the "contract." It expires next year, though. :\

The Inside Job does sound a little of Plankton!, but not much. Plankton! took advantage of SpongeBob, Plankton never thought about Krabs.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
I am not bound to contract, but I just keep my word that I'm not allowed to talk about certain things... All I can say is that this year looks particularly bright for the show, and it holds a lot of amazing things, as does next year; things that we've never seen before in episodes.

Goo Goo Gas- Already have this episode but good that they're finally airing it.
No Hat For Pat- Seen it. It's better than the plot suggests.
I Heart Dancing- Sounds a whole ton like "Slimy Dancing".
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy- Told ya. =P
Chum Bucket Supreme- This sounds weird.
Growth Spout- Yeah, this one will be great. I've seen some designs from this one. We'll see.
Squid TV- Sounds like a slightly-unoriginal idea that should've been done long ago. Looking forward to it.
The Inside Job- AKA "Plankton 2!"
Stuck in the Wringer- lol wut
Overbooked- See "Squid TV".

SpongeBobfan1987

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world..."

That "wringer" they are telling us about, is that object found in SpongeBob's bathroom in front of the bathtub.

Here's what a wringer looks like. It is a piece of old-school laundry equipment.
I think SpongeBob uses his to remove the excess undersea "bath water" out of his porous, rectangular body.
wringer.jpg

Does that answer your question?

Spongefifi

Derpina
Yeah, I thought I've seen this on SpongeBob

9stoqg.jpg

i6yps3.jpg

What I don't get is how in the world he's going to manage to do his regular errands stuck in there :wacko:

MechaWave

Karate Master
I am not bound to contract, but I just keep my word that I'm not allowed to talk about certain things... All I can say is that this year looks particularly bright for the show, and it holds a lot of amazing things, as does next year; things that we've never seen before in episodes.

I can't be in another contract after this current one expires, but due to the contract, I'll have to keep my word like you or not let my exceptions overwhelm me. :wacko:

@Fifi: Yeah, I've seen those before. But... from the shower? XD

ABBAFAN13

Imitation Krab
I Have Aleready seen Goo Gas
The Others seem really good!
Except for the wringer
Reminds me of
Dear VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MechaWave

Karate Master
I Have Aleready seen Goo Gas
The Others seem really good!
Except for the wringer
Reminds me of
Dear VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOAHWOAHWOAH, NO. Just NO. :sleazy: Ugh, get a better logic please. XD

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism

That "wringer" they are telling us about, is that object found in SpongeBob's bathroom in front of the bathtub.

Here's what a wringer looks like. It is a piece of old-school laundry equipment.
I think SpongeBob uses his to remove the excess undersea "bath water" out of his porous, rectangular body.
wringer.jpg

Does that answer your question?

Yeah, I thought I've seen this on SpongeBob

9stoqg.jpg

i6yps3.jpg

What I don't get is how in the world he's going to manage to do his regular errands stuck in there ;)
Thanks for the info! I get it now!b lol

Spongefifi

Derpina
Link Plz?
um, it's not really in English, I mean, it is, but there's a guy traducing it in another language over the English voices :P

But if you want to, just type No Hat for Pat (it's there as well) and the guy who uploaded that has Overbooked.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Well, I have one thing to say about the airing of Goo Goo Gas:

FINALLY!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Yes! It's about time they aired Goo Goo Gas! I honestly had a feeling they hadn't forgotten. And those other episodes sound great! Some of the best ideas in a while!

Back