The ten new episodes have been revealed!

How excited are you now?

• I want to see them now!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I'm looking forward to it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I guess I'll tune in

• Those episodes could have better plots

• Ugh, now I'm really not going to tune in!

• Total voters

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Beat me to it. =(

But, as you now know, you have to trust me with these things.... Also, FINALLY "Goo Goo Gas" is airing!

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Pearl is 16, the age where you have a growth spurt.
For us men. Girls pretty much stop growing around that age.
Really? I hit puberty at 14... lol
14? I hit puberty at 11 or so.

then you are not normal and you will die at age 20.

P.S.
f_skinlesssanm_cceda0a.jpg

The design that will sadly not be used in the show. You will see a Sandy like in "Survival of the Idiots".

Spongefifi

Derpina
Pearl is 16, the age where you have a growth spurt.
For us men. Girls pretty much stop growing around that age.
Really? I hit puberty at 14... lol
14? I hit puberty at 11 or so.

then you are not normal and you will die at age 20.

P.S.
f_skinlesssanm_cceda0a.jpg

The design that will sadly not be used in the show. You will see a Sandy like in "Survival of the Idiots".
OH GOD, NO! nightmares, NIGHTMARES I tell ya! :P

... :D the SB people scare me with their sick minds sometimes, just look at that close-up of SB on WhoBob WhatPants *pukes*

MechaWave

Karate Master
Excluding my previous post, these episodes sound great. I've already seen No Hat for Pat and To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants and most of Overbooked, you guys won't be disappointed. The others seem awesome, except I Heart Dancing, sounds like Slimy Dancing, except much better. Looking forward! :thumbsup:

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar
Goo Goo Gas - Like SpongeSebastian, I've already seen it and it's great.

No Hat For Pat- Eh, not too excited for this one but I could be wrong.

I Heart Dancing - Sounds way too similar to Slimy Dancing, but I suppose that it has potential to be good.

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Wow, the creators are really pushing the show's limit on this one. And that's why I think it will be fantastic. A lot of the original episodes did that as well.

Chum Bucket Supreme - I'm really confused by this one. It seems like a really random plot. Why would Plankton hire Patrick of all people to write a slogan? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Growth Spout - Robbery is a nice adult-theme that hasn't really been tried yet. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Squid TV - This one sounds amazing. If they don't over-do the Squidward sabotage, it will be great.

The Inside Job - This one also sounds good, but too similar to "Plankton."

Stuck in the Wringer - It already sounds like a random, pointless episode that I'm not looking forward to at all. I hope I'm wrong.

Overbooked - If the picture posted in another thread of Sandy and Spongebob is any consolation, this episode will be great.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I've already seen No Hat for Pat and To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants and most of Overbooked,
HOW?! How did you see NHFP,TSONTS and OB before us? TELL US YOUR SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick would get mad at me. XD Sorry, but the episodes are quite enjoyable.

@The Cartoon: Um, that picture posted in Overbooked is what you wouldn't think it would be for. He's dressed up for Sandy's presentation.

Has anybody noticed that there's more Plankton episodes? O-o

Back