The ten new episodes have been revealed!

How excited are you now?

• I want to see them now!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I'm looking forward to it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I guess I'll tune in

• Those episodes could have better plots

• Ugh, now I'm really not going to tune in!

• Total voters

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
We already know that "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" will air on July 17 at 8PM. Now, they've finally announced the ten new episodes that will premiere on July 19th! Guess which episode they're going to air first?

Sunday, July 19
7:00 p.m. - SpongeBob SquarePants #91A: Goo Goo Gas/ #120A: No Hat for Pat Plankton creates a gas that turns everyone at the Krusty Krab into babies
Patrick is sick of all of his friends not being able to play with him because they have to put on their Krusty Krab hats and go to work. So when Mr. Krabs offers him a job as a sign-holder, Patrick is thrilled because it means he gets to wear a hat and work with all his friends! But Pat soon learns that wearing a hat isn't as simple as it looks.

7:30 p.m. - SpongeBob SquarePants #128A: I Heart Dancing/#129B: Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy
When SpongeBob is invited to audition for a dance performance, Squidward becomes jealous and decides to sabotage his audition.
Plankton steals Sandy's pelt to impersonate her and get SpongeBob to tell "Sandy" the Krabby Patty recipe. Meanwhile, Sandy is on the hunt for the pelt-thief, and is forced to search Bikini Bottom in the nude!

8:00 p.m. - SpongeBob SquarePants #122A: Chum Bucket Supreme/#129A: Growth Spout
None of Plankton's intellectually advanced advertising slogans for the Chum Bucket seem to be working. Plankton decides to switch gears by hiring someone who can create the dumbest slogans ever Patrick!
Pearl's going through her growth spurt, and she's got a growing appetite to match. And since Mr. Krabs doesn't want to spend any money on more groceries, he sneaks into his friends' houses to find some free food.

8:30 p.m. - SpongeBob SquarePants #128B: Squid TV/#127B: The Inside Job
Squidward gets his own public access TV show, but when SpongeBob and the gang see Squidward on TV, everyone wants to join in the fun whether Squidward likes it or not!
Plankton realizes that the key to getting the Krabby Patty formula is to get inside Mr. Krabs' head. But when he launches himself towards Mr. Krabs, he misses his target and lands inside SpongeBob!

9:00 p.m. - SpongeBob SquarePants #127A: Stuck in the Wringer/#119B: Overbooked
When SpongeBob gets stuck in his wringer after showering, he tries to go about his day as usual except that he's doing everything while stuck in his cumbersome wringer.
SpongeBob's got a full day, and he's determined to do everything he's scheduled to do: help fix Mr. Krabs' telescope, go to Patrick's birthday party, and help with Sandy's science presentation. Too bad everything's scheduled for the same exact time!

Source: http://www.cabletvtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4920

I wanted to post this at TV.com, but the system kept telling me "Your HTML is not well-formed - no valid tags were found." Could someone who's from TV.com please post that thread for me? Thanks.

Airedale Lady

I am a ghost. Fear me.
Goo Goo Gas is alrady availabl on DVD on the season 5 volume 2 disc. As for the other episodes, meh, they sound a little stupid. Of course, Nick and the SB crew have a history of not revealing what the episode is really about until the actul airing.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
That's very interesting,I never knew that.

Looks like iplankton was right about the fur less sandy thing(Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy)
But most these sound like Deadryan's episode ideas.

Spongefifi

Derpina
Awesome! They're FINALLY airing Goo Goo Gas! It was about frigging time! Some of these plots sound really, really good! But I Heart Dance sounds JUST like Slimy Dancing, what gives? >_<
I'm looking forward to Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy and Overbooked the most ;)

Spongefifi

Derpina
Someone wanna tell me what a wringer is, though? ;)
I was wondering the same thing :P
Dictionary says:
" one that wrings: as a: a machine or device for pressing out liquid or moisture <a clothes wringer> "
>_<

btw, SpongeSebastian, I posted this on TV.com for ya ;)

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
Why the FFFFFFFFFFfffff.. does Spoongebob have a WRINGER?!?!

Nonetheless....The Inside Job might be good for me...as long as Plankton gets eaten...

Sounds good, though. >_<

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
But if he's wrung...he gets DRY. THE MOST DIABOLICAL (heh...) OF ALL FISHY DEATHS!!!

Except for being swallowed alive.

Back