The most boring episode

Aesop

#1 Riku enjoyer
There's a lot of boring episodes, but for me it's probably House Sittin For Sandy and Squirrel Record. Idk why these two just feel so bland? Esp among the other season 8-9 episodes (tho most of season 8-9 is forgettable)

There's a lot of boring episodes, but for me it's probably House Sittin For Sandy and Squirrel Record. Idk why these two just feel so bland? Esp among the other season 8-9 episodes (tho most of season 8-9 is forgettable)
should say 9a since 9a Is more forgetteable

Aesop

#1 Riku enjoyer
i mean the only exception I can think off is spongebob you're fired because of how bad it is or plankton's pet for how good it is
Yeah those are the only two memorable episodes due to how lackluster the rest are. I mainly remember Spongebob, you're fired due to all the negative attention it received and Plankton's Pet because they use Spot in some other episodes (plus it is a good episode)

Yeah those are the only two memorable episodes due to how lackluster the rest are. I mainly remember Spongebob, you're fired due to all the negative attention it received and Plankton's Pet because they use Spot in some other episodes (plus it is a good episode)
they either range from extremely forgettable (extreme spots and license to milkshake) to actually kind of not forgettable (Patrick man and safe deposit krabs)

Aesop

#1 Riku enjoyer
they either range from extremely forgettable (extreme spots and license to milkshake) to actually kind of not forgettable (Patrick man and safe deposit krabs)
I was gonna say Extreme Spots in my original reply but decided not to simply because Johnny Knoxville played the krill guy lol

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I'm surprised I have not replied to this thread until now. But for me the most boring episode is probably The Fish Bowl. It's been a bit since I've watched it but I remember barely anything memorable happened in that episode. You Don't Know Sponge and Bubble Troubles (especially the beginning) also come close as well.

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
I'm surprised I have not replied to this thread until now. But for me the most boring episode is probably The Fish Bowl. It's been a bit since I've watched it but I remember barely anything memorable happened in that episode. You Don't Know Sponge and Bubble Troubles (especially the beginning) also come close as well.
now that you mention The Fish Bowl, I could not tell you a single thing that happened in that episode it was so boring

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Season 8-9A*

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Surprised. For me I think I enjoyed it like the rest of 9B, the scenes I remember finding funny are SB and Patrick acting “natural”, the Eureka running gag and “et tu Gary” among other things but I respect your opinion

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I thought season 9A was less lackluster compared to seasons 6-8. Thought “License to Milkshake”, “Little Yellow Book”, “Squid Defense”, “Jailbreak!”, “Don’t Look Now”, “Yeti Krabs” and “Gary’s New Toy” were all good episodes that felt more like classics than most of post-movie (along with “Plankton’s Pet, “Safe Deposit Krabs” and “Patrick-Man!” as were already mentioned)

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Generic late post-movie Sandy episode moment

Back