The most boring episode

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
The weird miniseries things they did in seasons 7 and 8 didn't really work all that well. Season 7's didn't make sense because literally any of those episodes could have just been regular episodes. The only thing that distinguishes them is the similar title cards with the book. At least the vacation ones had a theme and had similar opening segments with the slideshows.

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
Whatever Happened To Spongebob? It's so predictable! I HATE IT‼️

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
Honestly a lot of episodes

I don't even remember the names of some of them they're so boring

but You Don't Know Sponge was a real boring one that I recall

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I want to say choir boys but everyone knows its you don't know sponge
For a lot of people Choir Boys is more annoying/painful than boring, but if you don’t care about what happens in the episode then I can definitely see finding it boring.

For me “You don’t know sponge” the first half is entertaining, just infuriatingly stupid (but I don’t find it boring). The episode kind of loses steam after that with each scene being more boring than the last from that point on.

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Nah there’s other boring episodes too
I would agree with most people that seasons 6-9A have many boring episodes, but I will list many of the post-sequel episodes I find among the most boring just because those are not talked about as much.

“Gary’s Got Legs”, “Plankton Retires”, “King Plankton”, “The Ballad of Filthy Muck”, “Sanitation Insanity”, “Don’t Feed the Clowns”, “Doodle Dimension”, “Girls’ Night Out”, “Shopping List” and strangely “The Night Patty” were all episodes I had trouble sitting through from this era.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I would agree with most people that seasons 6-9A have many boring episodes, but I will list many of the post-sequel episodes I find among the most boring just because those are not talked about as much.

“Gary’s Got Legs”, “Plankton Retires”, “King Plankton”, “The Ballad of Filthy Muck”, “Sanitation Insanity”, “Don’t Feed the Clowns”, “Doodle Dimension”, “Girls’ Night Out”, “Shopping List” and strangely “The Night Patty” were all episodes I had trouble sitting through from this era.
I can agree with King Plankton and Sanitation Insanity

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate

And “Fun-Sized Friends”, which will now replace “No Pictures Please” as my MOST boring episode, as it’s so boring I forgot it existed.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
For a lot of people Choir Boys is more annoying/painful than boring, but if you don’t care about what happens in the episode then I can definitely see finding it boring.

For me “You don’t know sponge” the first half is entertaining, just infuriatingly stupid (but I don’t find it boring). The episode kind of loses steam after that with each scene being more boring than the last from that point on.
First half is boring too literally all it is is SpongeBob and Patrick standing around in the kitchen taking a stupid quiz and Patrick getting each and every answer wrong and it’s so painfully slow and drags for over 5 minutes the actual conflict of the episode doesn’t even start until like 7 minutes in

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
"You Don't Know Sponge" is painfully boring imo

"Choir Boys" would make me fall asleep if it didn't have SpongeBob's awful screech-cough waking me up

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
i mean its really boring, honestly forgot it existed till you brought it up
Rodeo Daze is the most boring for me.
I used to think it was the most boring episode - it was actually the episode that caused me to lose interest in the show when I was binging thru the episodes - then eventually I gained the determination to slog through the rest of season 7 once I heard they got better after that.

Now, after seeing many episodes I find more boring such as the ones I posted above, I actually kind of like “Rodeo Daze”, it and it’s sister episode are the only ones in the whole show I have a “so bad it’s good” reaction to.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I used to think it was the most boring episode - it was actually the episode that caused me to lose interest in the show when I was binging thru the episodes - then eventually I gained the determination to slog through the rest of season 7 once I heard they got better after that.

Now, after seeing many episodes I find more boring such as the ones I posted above, I actually kind of like “Rodeo Daze”, it and it’s sister episode are the only ones in the whole show I have a “so bad it’s good” reaction to.
So you admit the episode objectively sucks and is boring? So that doesn’t really count then does it

Back