That Toenail Scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
I don't know, it might just be classic wikia content.
Oh, ok. I'd always simply understood that it was removed because it was deemed to be TOO violent.

Apparently him gorging himself on burgers and ultimately exploading and having his head seperated from his tentacles is less gruesome, somehow..

I think the episode would more likely teach kids to "never eat a burger"... Let's just go for the nuggets.

Supmandude

Squog
I love this scene so much and I really respect this guy for making it! Easily one of the Top 10 moments in the whole show!!! :D

AJ~

Floating Shopping List
I always feel so much empathy for Squidward in that scene, considering I lost my big toenail after slipping and jamming my toes under the door. :|

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I don't know whether to laugh or cry..... I feel so bad for him

then again.... when I was a tiny kid I choked on a huge ice cube, the massive cube strangling the inside of my throat, unable to breathe, losing consciousness, in tremendous pain, you don't see me shoehorning that into a potential kid's show

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Poor Squidward...

That scene is horrible in the show, imagine in real life :patgross:
But the episode is pretty fun.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back