That Toenail Scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
Smaher said:
You know which one I'm talking about.

So apparently that grotesque scene was created by none other that Dani Michaeli, not Aaron Springer.

Source:
FTfhXeJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/danimichaeli1/status/452935166239862784

Some may find this disturbing.
House_Fancy_Squidward_Toenail.png
i did not get bothered by that. i thought it was funny.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Ohad said:
Everyone just seem to ignore what he said- HE SAW IT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE.

I guess that's why post-movie writers are so weird. They're traumatized.
Does anyone else here know that Robert Ryan Corey Got DEATH THREATS over Face Freeze?

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
BrickSponge2015 said:
Does anyone else here know that Robert Ryan Corey Got DEATH THREATS over Face Freeze?
WHAT?????????? Wow, what a bunch of ::dolphin noise::s. Seriously.

Honestly, I really like a lot of RR Cory's work especially on a technical level though not all of it has been used that well on this show admittedly. I've seen a lot of cool stuff on his Flickr page.

More

VIP
Really, they can cut the scene from Procrastination for thinking Patrick was taking Sandy's bikini off or some car stunt, and from Just One Bite for silly 9/11 references, and SO many tiny things we don't even notice, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST EDIT OUT THE ::dolphin noise:: TOENAIL SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nickelodeon is awesome, but the people running it are IDIOTS!!!

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Really, they can cut the scene from Procrastination for thinking Patrick was taking Sandy's bikini off or some car stunt, and from Just One Bite for silly 9/11 references, and SO many tiny things we don't even notice, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST EDIT OUT THE ::dolphin noise:: TOENAIL SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nickelodeon is awesome, but the people running it are IDIOTS!!!

Wait, what 9/11 references in 'Just one Bite'? (I've seen the deleted scene, but do not get where there'd have been any 9/11 references..
O.o

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
THIS. To a certain degree, it's part of their responsibility to make sure that the content they air doesn't have anything that violates the FCC standards and Standards and Practices. I'm so amazed they all let this slide.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Smaher said:
They actually deleted that scene because they thought it would teach kids how to light a fire...
....Wait... WHAT???

Either I'm totally missing something, or... well, where did it show how to light a fire??
I mean, what? Drop a bucket of gas on the floor and have a robot arm light a lighter?

Honestly, to me that all sounds like Nick being afraid of SB getting the same scandal that Beavis & Butthead once did, because some kid watched it and burned down the house - so they say, anyway...

Also, what does that have to do with 9/11, exactly?

More

VIP
Squidina said:
....Wait... WHAT???

Either I'm totally missing something, or... well, where did it show how to light a fire??
I mean, what? Drop a bucket of gas on the floor and have a robot arm light a lighter?

Honestly, to me that all sounds like Nick being afraid of SB getting the same scandal that Beavis & Butthead once did, because some kid watched it and burned down the house - so they say, anyway...

Also, what does that have to do with 9/11, exactly?
I don't know, it might just be classic wikia content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back