Completed Spongebobmaster's bottom 25

View attachment 21800
yes sadly this is one of the first episodes I watched and even as a kid I knew this episode was awful its just mean to sandy everyone is just so stupid in this episode and the ending is dumb everything is dumb
hint for #9: This episode is stuck forever!
Stuck in the Wringer?

Stuck in the Wringer?
1713573765314.png
guys by this part of the ranking I'm tired of what to say since everyone has said everything about this episode I just can't come up with stuff to say since people have said everything so its very hard to come up with stuff...
hint for #8: a enemy for me

View attachment 21801
guys by this part of the ranking I'm tired of what to say since everyone has said everything about this episode I just can't come up with stuff to say since people have said everything so its very hard to come up with stuff...
hint for #8: a enemy for me
Is it Face Freeze???

Is it Face Freeze???
Nope its...
1713574835383.png
very bad just bad bad bad BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD spongebob is the worst he has been! JUST WORST! CAN THIS EPISODE GO AWAY? I hate spongebob in this
hint for #7: This episode feels like it has been shoot by a freeze laser!

Nope its...
View attachment 21802
very bad just bad bad bad BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD spongebob is the worst he has been! JUST WORST! CAN THIS EPISODE GO AWAY? I hate spongebob in this
hint for #7: This episode feels like it has been shoot by a freeze laser!
Ngl I have no clue so I'm gonna go on a limb and guess Atlantis Squarepantis???

Ngl I have no clue so I'm gonna go on a limb and guess Atlantis Squarepantis???
well you're going to see that in the top 2 but not its
1713576489165.png
its boring boring very very boring and like all of the jokes in this episode is like that's all of it and its the most boring episode! ever!
hint for #6: This episode, You're Fired!

well you're going to see that in the top 2 but not its
View attachment 21803
its boring boring very very boring and like all of the jokes in this episode is like that's all of it and its the most boring episode! ever!
hint for #6: This episode, You're Fired!

Dang it I didn't want to guess Face Freeze twice lol

SpongeBob, you're fired!

Screenshot 2024-04-19 9.32.45 PM.png
Welcome to: Filler The special! its just filer for 22 minutes and that's it missed potential not original title that's it I'm done with this episode
Hint for #5: This episode gets served

View attachment 21804
Welcome to: Filler The special! its just filer for 22 minutes and that's it missed potential not original title that's it I'm done with this episode
Hint for #5: This episode gets served
Is it One Coarse Meal (if I remember the episodes original title was Plankton Gets Served or smth + the creepypasta)

1713577082342.png
its very bad and the suicide jokes makes it 1000x worse and the fact friend or foe exists makes this one of the worst episodes in the entire show this episode is so shocking and bad I can't make this...
hint for #4&#3: The other ones

View attachment 21805
its very bad and the suicide jokes makes it 1000x worse and the fact friend or foe exists makes this one of the worst episodes in the entire show this episode is so shocking and bad I can't make this...
hint for #4&#3: The other ones
I'm assuming these are episodes I have answered before but weren't in the right rank???

I'm assuming these are episodes I have answered before but weren't in the right rank???
nope its dishonorable mentions not in particular order:

1. Summer Job (1/10)
  2. Rodeo Daze (1/10)
  3. The Main Drain (1/10)
  4. Shuffleboarding (1/10)
  5. Boating Buddies (1/10)
  6. Dear Vikings (1/10)
  7. To Save A Squirrel (1/10)
  8. Waiting (1/10)
  9. Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom (1/10)
  10. House Sittin For Sandy (1/10)
  11. The Thing
Hint for #2: Boring Squidward episode

nope its dishonorable mentions not in particular order:

1. Summer Job (1/10)
  2. Rodeo Daze (1/10)
  3. The Main Drain (1/10)
  4. Shuffleboarding (1/10)
  5. Boating Buddies (1/10)
  6. Dear Vikings (1/10)
  7. To Save A Squirrel (1/10)
  8. Waiting (1/10)
  9. Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom (1/10)
  10. House Sittin For Sandy (1/10)
  11. The Thing
Hint for #2: Boring Squidward episode
I'm going to say To Save A Squirrel or Waiting for number 4 and Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom or The Thing for number 3 (leaning towards The Thing for number 3)

those were ones I wanted to put on the list but I couldn't since this whole list is filled with 0.5/10's 0/10's and -99999/10's
I'm gonna be honest, I'm going to be grasping at straws here. So sorry if I go on a losing streak and get everything wrong. I'm also just gonna be basing these off bad episodes off the top of my head so really, really, really sorry about that

4. Demolition Doofus
3. Ink Lemonade
2. Good Neighbors or Are You Happy Now
1. Atlantis Squarepantis

I'm gonna be honest, I'm going to be grasping at straws here. So sorry if I go on a losing streak and get everything wrong. I'm also just gonna be basing these off bad episodes off the top of my head so really, really, really sorry about that

4. Demolition Doofus
3. Ink Lemonade
2. Good Neighbors or Are You Happy Now
1. Atlantis Squarepantis
I think demolition doofus and ink lemonade is bad I think good neighbors is a 2.5 I like are you happy now and Atlantis squarepantis... you will see that episode in here....
anyways #2 I used to think this was the worst episode until I watched another episode and its brrrrrrrrr
1713579534505.png
Choir boys! I think I gave this one a really good review when I made it but the main issue with this is just how boring and mean spirited it is this is one of the most poorly paced episode being you don't know sponge the coughing and bad noises are just so annoying the ending doesn't help but its only 11 minutes which is better than our number 1 place
number #1 hint: I will try... Again... For this episode... To not ... Be... Bad!!!

Back