Completed Spongebobmaster's bottom 25

I
Well this is the first time you get it wrong since its....
View attachment 21791
You don't know sponge! tadah! let me present to you the most badly paced episode in the entire series in the world! the actual plot doesn't come until 7 minutes in! what the heck?! how? most of this episode is the boring quiz that just makes me snore this is the third most boring episode in the entire show I mean this episode finally reveals how bad of a friend patrick is and guess what do you know what they do with this cool plot?

This episode does nothing with this plot and instead we spend time with this stupid quiz! thats the main issue! the quiz is the worst part! the only mildly good thing I can give this episode is the Dill pickle swirl with mustard and extra bacon bits but thats about it also its a pretty forgettable episode
#17 hint: sanitation insanity but 10x worse

Ngl I kinda forgot this episode existed even tho I've prob seen it at least two dozen times

Probably gonna get this one wrong like last time but I'm thinking Greasy Buffoons?

I

Ngl I kinda forgot this episode existed even tho I've prob seen it at least two dozen times

Probably gonna get this one wrong like last time but I'm thinking Greasy Buffoons?
yeah no I actually like that one

Is it Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful?
CORRECT
1713567013023.png
this might be the most infuriating episode more than stuck in the wringer the cop is just the worst I wish we could have done more things with the cleaning up bikini bottom it might have been decent but the rest is just so bad and infuriating atleast squilliam appears for like a few minutes and the statue thing is dumb HE DOESN'T HAVE THE UNIBROW THATS SQUIDWARD the cop is the worst the squidward house trash scene is pretty gross spongebob is annoying squidward is the only likable character in this entire episode the reason why this isn't lower is because of the walk cycle I mean look at his moves! anyways bottom 5 for season 7
#16 Hint: amogus

CORRECT
View attachment 21792
this might be the most infuriating episode more than stuck in the wringer the cop is just the worst I wish we could have done more things with the cleaning up bikini bottom it might have been decent but the rest is just so bad and infuriating atleast squilliam appears for like a few minutes and the statue thing is dumb HE DOESN'T HAVE THE UNIBROW THATS SQUIDWARD the cop is the worst the squidward house trash scene is pretty gross spongebob is annoying squidward is the only likable character in this entire episode the reason why this isn't lower is because of the walk cycle I mean look at his moves! anyways bottom 5 for season 7
#16 Hint: amogus
Yeah this episode sucks. This is one of the rare episodes that gross me out, I just don't like how garbage is drawn in Spongebob lol

Is #16 Fungus Among Us?

Yeah this episode sucks. This is one of the rare episodes that gross me out, I just don't like how garbage is drawn in Spongebob lol

Is #16 is Fungus Among Us?
Yes...
1713567737062.png
now this is one of this episode where I got way too mad reviewing
The 83 trilogy just becomes worse with this DISGUSTING episode it has nothing good about it NOTHING its not funny its doesn't have good animation GOOD GOD THE ANIMATION the "Itch" is just so disgusting specially with the 2nd bubble pop scene ITS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING TO COME OUT OF THIS SHOW its gross boring disturbing and most of all ONE OF THE WORST EPISODES OF THE ENTIRE SHOW
This episode after covid makes it a 0.5 instead of a 0 GOOD JOB EPISODE
this episode is just gross like really gross like REALLY gross one of the most gross episodes in the entire series and its just boring boring boring like REALLY boring aside form really bad patrick and squidward calling the swat team instead of this hospital and aside from that I have nothing to say for this episode aside from its really gross and boring
hint for 15#: disappointing season finale

Yes...
View attachment 21793
now this is one of this episode where I got way too mad reviewing

this episode is just gross like really gross like REALLY gross one of the most gross episodes in the entire series and its just boring boring boring like REALLY boring aside form really bad patrick and squidward calling the swat team instead of this hospital and aside from that I have nothing to say for this episode aside from its really gross and boring
hint for 15#: disappointing season finale
Personally I don't find the episode that gross but yeah once you get past the grossness it's pretty boring.

I believe #15 is Clash of Triton as that episode does absolutely nothing and is a season finale.

Personally I don't find the episode that gross but yeah once you get past the grossness it's pretty boring.

I believe #15 is Clash of Triton as that episode does absolutely nothing and is a season finale.
1713568609147.png
yes thats right! this episode just does.... Nothing! like its nothing! this episode is just 22 minutes of nothing! the plot is not really good! and where is Mindy in all of this?! and also who are these other people in the party? anyways the plot has great concept but very very horrible execution its a very fitting end for this season! and it fits as season 6 as a whole! it had potential but it just went so wrong in so many ways I hate it also I forgot to mention something:
WERE ENTERING THE EPISODES WITH A 0/10 WITH NOTHING REDEEMABLE
hint for #14: Goo Goo Gas But Worse

View attachment 21794
yes thats right! this episode just does.... Nothing! like its nothing! this episode is just 22 minutes of nothing! the plot is not really good! and where is Mindy in all of this?! and also who are these other people in the party? anyways the plot has great concept but very very horrible execution its a very fitting end for this season! and it fits as season 6 as a whole! it had potential but it just went so wrong in so many ways I hate it also I forgot to mention something:
WERE ENTERING THE EPISODES WITH A 0/10 WITH NOTHING REDEEMABLE
hint for #14: Goo Goo Gas But Worse
Is #14 Squid Baby?

Is #14 Squid Baby?
Yeah it actually is
1713569639408.png
I think my friend @Hugs4Softie said it better on her review you might wanna go check it out its really good I think she explains why this episode sucks its just gross and its also a fetish episode but like thats about it thats all I have to say (sorry for the crispy image) I'm sorry these reviews are getting shorter I just don't have a lot to say about the episodes
hint for #13: man kills animals over a rotting sandwich while making karate noises

Yeah it actually is
View attachment 21795
I think my friend @Hugs4Softie said it better on her review you might wanna go check it out its really good I think she explains why this episode sucks its just gross and its also a fetish episode but like thats about it thats all I have to say (sorry for the crispy image) I'm sorry these reviews are getting shorter I just don't have a lot to say about the episodes
hint for #13: man kills animals over a rotting sandwich while making karate noises
#13 is To Love A Patty

1713570889557.png
ok so spongebob falls in love with a patty thats weird... then he "marries" the thing? okay then he sings a really bad song then he kills a bunch of clams! what?! do you remember junior?! did he kill his friends?! what the heck?! and then the thing gets moldy and nasty and then SPONGEBOB EATS THE DISGUSTING THING! ew! this episode is gross and bad in the worst way possible!
hint for number 12: a fatprick for Gary

View attachment 21796
ok so spongebob falls in love with a patty thats weird... then he "marries" the thing? okay then he sings a really bad song then he kills a bunch of clams! what?! do you remember junior?! did he kill his friends?! what the heck?! and then the thing gets moldy and nasty and then SPONGEBOB EATS THE DISGUSTING THING! ew! this episode is gross and bad in the worst way possible!
hint for number 12: a fatprick for Gary
Assuming A Pal for Gary from the wordplay

1713572670616.png
this is mr enter's least favorite episode and I really get it its just basically animal abuse for 11 minutes without any good jokes or any mildly fun stuff and theres not fun stuff not even the stuff with spongebob just really bad episode I hate it
clue for #11: gross

View attachment 21798
this is mr enter's least favorite episode and I really get it its just basically animal abuse for 11 minutes without any good jokes or any mildly fun stuff and theres not fun stuff not even the stuff with spongebob just really bad episode I hate it
clue for #11: gross
Assuming the splinter if its just gross

1713573143766.png
what is this the 4th time I have talked about the splinter and like the 9000th time this episode has been talked about like what else do I have to say? its really gross? yeah thats the only thing I have to say its disgusting
hint for #10: gets blamed for being naked even tho they aren't naked

View attachment 21799
what is this the 4th time I have talked about the splinter and like the 9000th time this episode has been talked about like what else do I have to say? its really gross? yeah thats the only thing I have to say its disgusting
hint for #10: gets blamed for being naked even tho they aren't naked
Is it Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy?

Is it Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy?
1713573544635.png
yes sadly this is one of the first episodes I watched and even as a kid I knew this episode was awful its just mean to sandy everyone is just so stupid in this episode and the ending is dumb everything is dumb
hint for #9: This episode is stuck forever!

Back