Season 10 Expectations, Requests, Ideas, Hopes, Thoughts, etc.

SpongeBox

Floating Shopping List
I would like to see a background character get a bigger role in an episode or two, like Scooter, Fred, Nancy or Nat. I think that would be interesting. More episodes that focus on Sandy too and less Krusty Krab-themed episodes.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
todd phillips said:
i want more squid abuse,1. i want more krusty krabb episodes,11.i want more one tooth gags,10.i want more krabs vs plankton episodes,3.crazy plots,15.crazy endings.
troll-in-the-dungeon-o.gif

I have some more ideas by the way.

Perhaps a crossover if that's possible? Like the Jimmy-Timmy power hour?

Or maybe a romantic episode? Those are VERY scarce to find. And although I don't fancy romantic substances, it would improve the flexibility of the show by a long shot. For the plot, we need something fresh. Perhaps a valentine's day special where Patrick and Sandy go on a date? Both characters always show good chemistry together.

And besides ...

44165344.jpg

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
SpongeRoadie UK said:
troll-in-the-dungeon-o.gif

I have some more ideas by the way.

Perhaps a crossover if that's possible? Like the Jimmy-Timmy power hour?

Or maybe a romantic episode? Those are VERY scarce to find. And although I don't fancy romantic substances, it would improve the flexibility of the show by a long shot. For the plot, we need something fresh. Perhaps a valentine's day special where Patrick and Sandy go on a date? Both characters always show good chemistry together.

And besides ...

44165344.jpg
Yes. Just yes. Crossovers don't seem like a bad idea. Also, though I'm sort of a Spandy shipper, Patrick/Sandy would be hilarious as well as awkward. I can see them like the Cosmo/Wanda relationship. The idiot and his lover who keeps trying to put up with him. As long as the ship is comical and/or sweet I'm all for it.

I want different characters/settings. The real deal recently has just been the Krusty Krab, and there is no other location in BIkini Bottom that has really been given a chance. Goo Lagoon seems to be forgotten, which produced some great episodes, and there were so many different plots they used, and Mussel Beach. How about a bubble blowing episode? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall many of those. More episodes in the town. I don't mind, just a little break from the Krusty Krab, and maybe Conch Street. Squidward seriously needs to go to Anger Management, which brings me to my next request.

I'm not very fond of how the characters have been in the past few seasons. Patrick used to come up with hilarious lines. Sometimes dumb, sometimes witty. Now his "funny" lines are sometimes dumb and sometimes just too serious. His one tooth doesn't really bother me. Squidward... ugh, all I hear from him is that stupid "GRRRRRURURUR....!" sound he makes. :angrysquid: I understand Squid is a grumpy guy, but now he's just too hotheaded, and just seeing SpongeBob out of the corner of his eye makes him go ballistic. Mr. Krabs used to be more of sailor guy, helping SpongeBob learn lessons and stuff like that. Sure he used to be cheap, but now it's over the top. An example is a recent episode "SpongeBob, You're Fired!," where SpongeBob is fired for a nickel. Still better than a penny. :p Plankton, his arch nemesis, is getting repetitive. I like episodes like "Chum Bucket Supreme" and "Chum Fricassee" (which I do like now, that was a stupid review), where he runs his own business. Not just whipping up random plans to steal Geno's formula. I'm just hoping the writers can take a break from formula episodes until they come up with a fresh idea for Plankton to attempt to steal the formula.

Characters I hope we see more of are Sandy, Squilliam, Flatts, and even Bubble Bass.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
My hope is that the show continues to improve and that they will try to explore other areas of Bikini Bottom rather than The Krusty Krab all the time. Experiment with some new characters and maybe do an episode where the characters are drawn more stylized or something. Less Squidward abuse or abuse of any of the characters and no out of character moments. Less overhyped specials.

PatrickRocks51 said:
1. Less One Tooth Patrick
2. Less Mr. Krabs episodes
2. More creative jokes and plots
Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't find one tooth Patrick cute at all or when he's drawn with those cheeks. I liked his design a lot back in Seasons 1-2 when his eyebrows weren't as thick IMO.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't find one tooth Patrick cute at all or when he's drawn with those cheeks. I liked his design a lot back in Seasons 1-2 when his eyebrows weren't as thick IMO.
One-tooth Patrick is never cool.

I'd also like the show to have a lot more variety when using the production music. It's like I'm hearing the same few select tunes in every episode now and not as much Hawaiian music to fit the mood of the scenes. SpongeBob needs to say I'm ready more not just in "SpongeBob, You're Fired."

Back