Season 10 Expectations, Requests, Ideas, Hopes, Thoughts, etc.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I also agree unexpected character collaborations can be interesting. I'd love to see more Squilliam/Plankton, Patrick/Sandy, Mr. Krabs/Sandy, or even something far-fetched like Patrick/Karen or Karen/Larry.

Feel free to yell at me or call me crazy, but am I the only person that KINDA wants season 10 to take place after the first movie?

Hear me out here. It potentially opens a window for new plots: Some regarding the Krusty Krab 2, some that are about Plankton, some interesting differences in character interaction (Examples: Squidward is nicer to SB, Mr. Krabs is no longer cheap, Patrick and SB are closer as friends, Spandy possibly? :xP: ), or even some that involve Mindy or Dennis (not likely since the voice actors for both do not have much free time). I would still gladly accept it if season 10 does not step over the boundaries of the first movie timeline, but it was just an interesting suggestion.

Cha

I love SBM
I also agree unexpected character collaborations can be interesting. I'd love to see more Squilliam/Plankton, Patrick/Sandy, Mr. Krabs/Sandy, or even something far-fetched like Patrick/Karen or Karen/Larry.

Feel free to yell at me or call me crazy, but am I the only person that KINDA wants season 10 to take place after the first movie?

Hear me out here. It potentially opens a window for new plots: Some regarding the Krusty Krab 2, some that are about Plankton, some interesting differences in character interaction (Examples: Squidward is nicer to SB, Mr. Krabs is no longer cheap, Patrick and SB are closer as friends, Spandy possibly? :xP: ), or even some that involve Mindy or Dennis (not likely since the voice actors for both do not have much free time). I would still gladly accept it if season 10 does not step over the boundaries of the first movie timeline, but it was just an interesting suggestion.
It's a cool idea I gotta admit. But the show has been going in the same direction so long it will no doubt confuse some of it's audience. The show is also known for it's lack of continuity, which helps viewers to be able to tune in at any time.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
What i want:

1. Less Krusty Krab episodes
2. No Squid abuse
3. Better plots
4. Better humor
5. No cheeks or dropping nose (Spongebob and Patrick)
6. Less gross out
7. No flanderization (all characters)
8. More Sandy/Squilliam/Larry
9. Some pre-movie quality and own season quality
10. Less Krabs VS Plankton episodes
11. No one-tooth gag (Patrick)
12. More other places (Goo Lagoon, Rock Bottom, Glove Universe)
13. Likeable Bikini Bottomies (or Jerks with a Heart of Gold)
14. More intense gags (like in season 1/2/3/4)
15. Heartwarming/Good ending episodes

MasiHosseini said:
What i want:

2. No Squid abuse
3. Better plots
4. Better humor
5. No cheeks or dropping nose (Spongebob and PATRICK)
6. Less gross out
When did that happen?

Cha

I love SBM
Please can we get Patrick to be a little bit more smarter? He needs more of those random intelligent moments. Lately he's been acting like a drooling dumb baby and that's just a complement. :/ Like I said on SBC, I pretty much want/expect what everyone else is. A change of scenery would be nice definitely. I'd like to see them venture out town here and there too. I totally agree with the Sandy/Patrick dynamic. Patrick gets to be this smart alec guy around her we don't see often. Some really strong example them is in I Had An Aciddent. Some touching Squidward moments and more complex plots would do too.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I want the season to have interesting episodes like seasons 8-9 do, have a great animation style, and, more importantly, be (almost) as great as the first three seasons.

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
i got some ideas and man i wish the writers could look at our ideas cause we all have great ones :coolio:
Plankton needs to ease up on being the villain for now, he has spot, let him live his own life for now.
we need a new villain for now and squillium seems good but i got a better idea
kevin the sea cucumber
now hear me out. in the episode he is in is shown to be a fake and im guessing was thrown out of the jelly spotters, his life is over so he decides to take his revenge out on spongebob and wants to make his life total hell. so maybe an episode he tries to get sandy fired from the monkey guys, maybe try and "buy" the krusty krab cause he is kinda a celebrity wqith the jelly community still, and it has a few episode ideas in itself
idk i just always liked the idea Kevin being a bad guy

Growlie

Best Boy
Patrick-Man! said:
i got some ideas and man i wish the writers could look at our ideas cause we all have great ones :coolio:
Plankton needs to ease up on being the villain for now, he has spot, let him live his own life for now.
we need a new villain for now and squillium seems good but i got a better idea
kevin the sea cucumber
now hear me out. in the episode he is in is shown to be a fake and im guessing was thrown out of the jelly spotters, his life is over so he decides to take his revenge out on spongebob and wants to make his life total hell. so maybe an episode he tries to get sandy fired from the monkey guys, maybe try and "buy" the krusty krab cause he is kinda a celebrity wqith the jelly community still, and it has a few episode ideas in itself
idk i just always liked the idea Kevin being a bad guy
Squilliam Is a villain himself so I agree, also him and Plankton really need to meet and team up! Anyone agree?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
StormAllenBryat said:
When did that happen?
Sptjx2i.png
This is from Séance Shméance. It appears often (not so often like Spongebob's cheeks).

Cha

I love SBM
Cheeks on Patrick... I have gotten use to it sadly. SpongeBob can pull it off better since he's more cute and childish acting. Cheeks and tooth on Patrick? No. Put me down like a seahorse. -_-

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Didn't they start using cheeks on Sandy too? I noticed cheeks on her in Mooncation and Squirrel Record. I can be wrong and hopefully in season 10 they remove the cheeks on all characters. It's awkward. Though I must say Sandy does look kinda cute with those cheeks. Pun intended. <3 :xD:

This is what I want from Season 10:

-Fewer Krusty Krab episodes
-More Goo Lagoon episodes
-More LOL moments
-Fewer Plankton episodes
-Gross or crude humor being kept to a minimum
-More Sandy episodes
-More Gary episodes
-Allowing character abuse only when it's deserved

Having Pearl in Boating School is actually a decent idea if executed properly.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
MasiHosseini said:
What i want:

2. No Squid abuse
3. Better plots
4. Better humor
5. No cheeks or dropping nose (Spongebob and Patrick)
6. Less gross out
for number two that is what i want more squid abuse,1. i want more krusty krabb episodes,11.i want more one tooth gags,10.i want more krabs vs plankton episodes,3.crazy plots,15.crazy endings.

Back