Scenes That Scared You As A Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
I don't know why, but this one always did it for me.
b8H00V7.png
GEORGE THEY'RE ONTO US

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
The butterfly close-up in "Wormy" was my worst nightmare back then. But as always, I'm used to it now. :)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The atmosphere in Rock Bottom and Graveyard Shift, I still loved these episodes and still do to this day.
The hot sauce scene in Karate Choppers
The fly of despair and some of the surreal stuff in Shanghaied.
Squidward being alone in SB-129
Gary finding out the lady eats snails in Have You Seen This Snail?
The entirety of Fungus Among Us.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Honest Slug said:
The atmosphere in Rock Bottom and Graveyard Shift, I still loved these episodes and still do to this day.
The hot sauce scene in Karate Choppers
The fly of despair and some of the surreal stuff in Shanghaied.
Squidward being alone in SB-129
Gary finding out the lady eats snails in Have You Seen This Snail?
The entirety of Fungus Among Us.
Pretty much the same as me. Except I liked Fungus Among Us, HYSTS, Graveyard Shift, and SB-129. If it were me, I'd replace those with Suds. You didn't like the hot sauce scene because of the live action face, didn't you? That was my reason lol

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
*dial tone* OH NO! said:
Pretty much the same as me. Except I liked Fungus Among Us, HYSTS, Graveyard Shift, and SB-129. If it were me, I'd replace those with Suds. You didn't like the hot sauce scene because of the live action face, didn't you? That was my reason lol
I actually like all of these episodes (except Fungus Among Us) they just had scenes that scarred me. Yes the face was what scarred me.

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
Most of the scenes that scared most people, I actually found funny (like the Wormy close-up)

Anything with a creepy atmosphere made me feel uneasy. Spongebob's power going out in Jellyfish Hunter, most of Rock Bottom. Even Idiot Box creeped me out for some reason.

Also, as a kid, I used to always cover my eyes whenever the heart surgery scene from Dying for Pie came on because I hated seeing blood. It didn't scare me, it just disturbed me.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
JerryTheSnail said:
Most of the scenes that scared most people, I actually found funny (like the Wormy close-up)

Anything with a creepy atmosphere made me feel uneasy. Spongebob's power going out in Jellyfish Hunter, most of Rock Bottom. Even Idiot Box creeped me out for some reason.

Also, as a kid, I used to always cover my eyes whenever the heart surgery scene from Dying for Pie came on because I hated seeing blood. It didn't scare me, it just disturbed me.
You weren't scared of the hot sauce drop? Then again, I actually considered that scene in the minority of scary SB scenes, while the Wormy close-up and stuff were in the majority. So I thought the hot sauce drop was one of the more not-talked-about scary SB scenes.

Oh, the heart surgery scene scared me too. SB said "Who's the doctor, Squidward?" and then blood squirted out. Hard to believe that made it on television.

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
You weren't scared of the hot sauce drop? Then again, I actually considered that scene in the minority of scary SB scenes, while the Wormy close-up and stuff were in the majority. So I thought the hot sauce drop was one of the more not-talked-about scary SB scenes.

Oh, the heart surgery scene scared me too. SB said "Who's the doctor, Squidward?" and then blood squirted out. Hard to believe that made it on television.
I actually found the hot sauce scene hilarious. I guess those types of things never scared me as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back