• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Scenes That Scared You As A Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katniss

totally coral
Patchy the Pirate scared me as a kid...yes, I'm serious. Yes, I realize now that's a ridiculous thing to be scared of.

But even that didn't freak me out as much as Nosferatu in Graveyard Shift and the Wormy closeups.

Kaiju

I love SBM
BabySmitty said:
I'm a ninny for having an aversion towards farting seagulls, poop jokes, and annoying rap sequences? okay
yes

that movie is literally art

More

VIP
When I didn't know that a movie even existed I was turning into Nickelodeon right in the middle of the climax. Following a "You did it" that was confusing and out-of-context I was completely paralysed when practical zombies came out of nowhere with such simple but menacing motives to where I thought they'd kill the poor sap, and was unable to go about the rest of the day.

maxresdefault.jpg

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
More_Spandy said:
When I didn't know that a movie even existed I was turning into Nickelodeon right in the middle of the climax. Following a "You did it" that was confusing and out-of-context I was completely paralysed when practical zombies came out of nowhere with such simple but menacing motives to where I thought they'd kill the poor sap, and was unable to go about the rest of the day.

maxresdefault.jpg
that's the greatest thing I've ever heard

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
-The close-ups in Wormy
-For some reason I got freaked out by the sound effects in Bubblestand, IDK why
-Once Bitten didn't SCARE me per say, but the ending was a little... uncomfortable

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
in general, I never really got freaked out THAT much by scenes that were intended to be scary- however I was terrified of totally innocent random stuff that at first I thought was "Uncanny Valley" but honestly was probably just coming from some of the oddly specific fears I had as a child.
That was a long sentence.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Ending of Scaredy Pants
Flying Dutchman trying to scare Spongebob
Gorilla from the indoors episode
Close up of Wormy
The boat trying to get SpongeBob in Gone

IAmBagel

it keeps happening
The close-ups in Wormy terrified me so much as a child that I actually hid behind the couch whenever the episode was being played on TV. I was actually too much of a wimp to change the channel.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I was never truly scared of Spongebob scenes, but the end of SquidBob TentaclePants was enough to freak me out a bit. To this day though, my sister, now 14, is still scared of butterflies because of Wormy.

158thV

Baby Clam
I was scared of the moving face that appeared in the dark freezer room at the Krusty Krab after in the episode Night Light...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back