Saving Bikini Bottom: The Sandy Cheeks Movie

Added to Calendar: 08-02-24

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
'Saving Bikini Bottom: The Sandy Cheeks Movie' unveiled as part of upcoming Netflix animated slate

(I plan on changing the prefix when its available)

Set to release in 2024 on the streaming service Netflix

Synopsis: When Bikini Bottom is suddenly scooped out of the ocean, Sandy Cheeks and SpongeBob journey to Sandy's home state of Texas, where they meet Sandy's family and must save Bikini Bottom from the hands of an evil CEO

Discuss its release!

Last edited:

zerocool

Giant Clam
Despite its flaws, I genuinely enjoyed the movie and would give it 3/5 stars for its charm and nostalgic humor. Even if it didn't quite hit the highs of some of the earlier films, it was still a solid addition to the franchise.

Whisper

SBM's resident Sonic fan
Staff
I was surprised to see the hate, I saw this movie when it leaked and thought it was just alright. I was planning to rewatch it once it officially came out though so I'm gonna have to do that.

SneakyMcSneakyPants

Scary Mustache Guy
I was surprised to see the hate, I saw this movie when it leaked and thought it was just alright. I was planning to rewatch it once it officially came out though so I'm gonna have to do that.
People overreact to anything new and SpongeBob. This movie honestly looks super unhinged, but that’s the kind of humor I like, so maybe I’ll like this haha.

Back