SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
No one is replying?

Anywho #3 time!

3: You Don't Know Sponge
Airdate: August 9th 2010
Least favorite scene: Majority

Review:
This episode is NOT funny. Patrick is more stupid than ever. Dill Pickle Swirl was kinda funny I guess also the ending isn't good either. I also feel the plot is good but the episode itself feels very rushed.

Hint for next episode: Lies

my bottom 10:
10.Waiting
9. Fungus amongus
8. Keep bikini bottom beautiful
7. To love a patty
6. Face Freeze!
5. Stuck in the wringer
4. The splinter
3. A pal for gary
2. One coarse meal
Dishonorable mentions: All that glitters, pet sitter pat, someones in the kitchen with sandy, boating buddies,what ever happened to spongebob, I'm with stupid,Planktons regular, slide whistle stooges,Squirrel jelly, the cent of money, You don't know sponge, The thing, Atlantis squarepantis, truth or square,kenny the cat And the list goes on
1. Choir boys

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
my bottom 10:
10.Waiting
9. Fungus amongus
8. Keep bikini bottom beautiful
7. To love a patty
6. Face Freeze!
5. Stuck in the wringer
4. The splinter
3. A pal for gary
2. One coarse meal
Dishonorable mentions: All that glitters, pet sitter pat, someones in the kitchen with sandy, boating buddies,what ever happened to spongebob, I'm with stupid,Planktons regular, slide whistle stooges,Squirrel jelly, the cent of money, You don't know sponge, The thing, Atlantis squarepantis, truth or square,kenny the cat And the list goes on
1. Choir boys
You can make a list y'know

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Aight as we get closer to ending this list imma reveal #2

2: The Krabby Kronicle
Airdate: August 8 2008
Least favorite scene: Everything

Review:
Wasted potential tbh...

Mr. Krabs tells nothing but lies in this episode. It will be boring and terrible! Should I mention that this is my least favorite episode with an animated title card as well?

Hint for next episode (worst of the show): disgusting

Review:
Wasted potential tbh...

Mr. Krabs tells nothing but lies in this episode. It will be boring and terrible! Should I mention that this is my least favorite episode with an animated title card as well?

Aww I like that one because it reminds me of fake news or fake videos its like a commentary of that and I really like that! but I mean I liked the title card and I thought it was pretty entertaining and fun and a commentary of fake videos or news!
(tbh I know its the splinter thats next)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Aww I like that one because it reminds me of fake news or fake videos its like a commentary of that and I really like that! but I mean I liked the title card and I thought it was pretty entertaining and fun and a commentary of fake videos or news!
(tbh I know its the splinter thats next)
Imma reveal dishonorable mentions before I reveal #1

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
It's time for some...

DISHONORABLE MENTIONS!

Dishonorable mention 1: Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? (Or WhoBob WhatPants)
Airdate: October 13th 2008
Least favorite scene: The Sandy, Patrick, Gary, Squidward and Mr. Krabs getting angry at SpongeBob over little stuff scene and calling him "idiot boy"

Review:
Whatever Happened to SpongeBob has... so many issues. It's very mean-spirited and mentally hurtful to watch. SpongeBob's friends are down right jerks at the beginning (even Gary @Pugs4Thugs am I right?) even they call him:

"Idiot Boy"

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dishonorable mention 2: Yours, Mine and Mine
Airdate: February 18 2010 (VOD and Nick.com) September 11 2010 (Physical)

Review:
Before I review this I just wanna say that this the best episode to release on the day 9/11 happened... (obvious sarcasm)

Do I really have to explain? This one is just SpongeBob and Patrick being jerk to each other. Oh and Patrick "Have you learned NOTHING about sharing?"

Final Dishonorable mention: Big Sister Sam
Airdate: January 15 2011
Least favorite scene: Patrick scolds SpongeBob...

Review:
No review it will make sam star mad

#1 coming soon

It's time for some...

DISHONORABLE MENTIONS!

Dishonorable mention 1: Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? (Or WhoBob WhatPants)
Airdate: October 13th 2008
Least favorite scene: The Sandy, Patrick, Gary, Squidward and Mr. Krabs getting angry at SpongeBob over little stuff scene and calling him "idiot boy"

Review:
Whatever Happened to SpongeBob has... so many issues. It's very mean-spirited and mentally hurtful to watch. SpongeBob's friends are down right jerks at the beginning (even Gary @Pugs4Thugs am I right?) even they call him:

"Idiot Boy"

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dishonorable mention 2: Yours, Mine and Mine
Airdate: February 18 2010 (VOD and Nick.com) September 11 2010 (Physical)

Review:
Before I review this I just wanna say that this the best episode to release on the day 9/11 happened... (obvious sarcasm)

Do I really have to explain? This one is just SpongeBob and Patrick being jerk to each other. Oh and Patrick "Have you learned NOTHING about sharing?"

Final Dishonorable mention: Big Sister Sam
Airdate: January 15 2011
Least favorite scene: Patrick scolds SpongeBob...

Review:
No review it will make sam star mad

#1 coming soon
I'm waiting

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
It's time...

FOR THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

THE WORST SPONGEBOB EPISODE EVER CREATED IS...

*drumroll*

1: The Splinter
Airdate: June 2 2008
Least favorite scene: Patrick shoves SpongeBob's splinter in FARTHER

Review:
Yeah yeah I know! I know you guys were seeing this one coming...

Let's review this one by entirety. The Splinter begins like it's gonna be a normal Krusty Krab episode but that ends when SpongeBob flings his spatula on the ceiling.

Guess what he does to fix this...

He stacks boxes, mayonnaise jars and swords to reach it and he gets it but falls luckily he slides off a sword then he falls again and you guessed it... gets a splinter

Okay fine I admit some of the bits with the splinter were funny but mostly disgusting.

Squidward is a jerkwad here. He literally flushes SpongeBob's Krusty Krab hat down the TOILET!

Now he only has one thing to do... Call Patrick

Patrick doesn't make this episode better instead he makes it worse. He shoves SpongeBob's splinter in FARTHER and then he puts garbage on it. 🤢

The final funny joke here was the "third leg" jokes. And let's face it THIS IS HORRIBLY GROSS!
The_Splinter_181.png

At least Squidward gives himself his comupance at the end.

Overall this is my least favorite episode episode of all time.

Finally this is over!

Review:
Wasted potential tbh...

After rewatching this thread these are the only episodes i don't agree with i actually like both of these but i like the krabby kronicle more since thats the point of mr krabs in this episode and also in don't look now isn't that the point too? that squidward is being a jerk so he deserves his torment?

Back