Completed My Bottom 10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ah I love being right lol. Anyway, I get the feeling on this one. Again, not on my personal bottom, but it definitely isn't a...great episode, so I understand. I agree this episode is very boring.

As for number 6, that's pretty hard because there are a number of episodes that can be considered "halloween episodes" if you loosen the definition enough. I guess I'll go with the typical choice of I Was A Teenage Gary and hope it's not something else.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Ah I love being right lol. Anyway, I get the feeling on this one. Again, not on my personal bottom, but it definitely isn't a...great episode, so I understand. I agree this episode is very boring.

As for number 6, that's pretty hard because there are a number of episodes that can be considered "halloween episodes" if you loosen the definition enough. I guess I'll go with the typical choice of I Was A Teenage Gary and hope it's not something else.
Probably not because i like I Was a Teenage Gary IMO!

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I made the last hint hard but here is the correct answer...

6: Don't Look Now
 Airdate: October 14th 2013
Least favorite scene: Practically the majority of it

Review:
One of the only underhated episodes here I despise this episode so much I used to watch it everyday and actually laugh because of how stupid it is.

Squidward was INSANELY jerky here. And if jerky Squidward wasn't enough! Don't worry! Gary was a jerk at the end.

Hint for next episode: Pre-movie era season 3

jacky fry

Krabby Patty Burglar
I made the last hint hard but here is the correct answer...

6: Don't Look Now
 Airdate: October 14th 2013
Least favorite scene: Practically the majority of it

Review:
One of the only underhated episodes here I despise this episode so much I used to watch it everyday and actually laugh because of how stupid it is.

Squidward was INSANELY jerky here. And if jerky Squidward wasn't enough! Don't worry! Gary was a jerk at the end.

Hint for next episode: Pre-movie era season 3
whaaat i loved this episode

jacky fry

Krabby Patty Burglar
orea?
492.jpg

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
See I knew it was gonna be one of the season 9 ones but I was like nah...shoulda listened to my gut. I actually like this episode, I think it's fun, but I get why you're not a fan, Squidward was kind of on some jerkwad behavior here. I'm not sure if I'd call Gary a jerk though, I think he was just having fun. But I am also a Gary defender so...there's that.

As for your number 5, that is both an easy and hard hint because it could be an episode no one would think of, or it could be one of the two that people tend to dislike. I'll go ahead and go with The Sponge Who Could Fly.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
See I knew it was gonna be one of the season 9 ones but I was like nah...shoulda listened to my gut. I actually like this episode, I think it's fun, but I get why you're not a fan, Squidward was kind of on some jerkwad behavior here. I'm not sure if I'd call Gary a jerk though, I think he was just having fun. But I am also a Gary defender so...there's that.

As for your number 5, that is both an easy and hard hint because it could be an episode no one would think of, or it could be one of the two that people tend to dislike. I'll go ahead and go with The Sponge Who Could Fly.
I will have you know it is not that one because I find that episode to be meh

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Here is #5

5: Krabby Land
Airdate: April 3 2004
Least favorite scene: The Krabby Land reveal scene

Review:
Yup this is the oldest one here!

Very bad episode imo! The worst Pre-movie episode in matter fact. In matter fact Mr Krabs is all like "I am going to make a totally unsafe playground because I am cheap and I don't care about kids and just money!" (dolphin noise) you Mr Krabs!

Hint for next one: An episode longer than 11 minutes

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Oh right, I forgot that Krabby Land is another season 3 episode that's more commonly disliked. And while I definitely disagree both that it's a bad episode and that it's the worst of the first 3 seasons, I respect your thoughts on it. Mr. Krabs is definitely a jerkwad here, no way around it.

As for number 4, that's a hard one. I'm assuming a special but I guess it could be a 16-minute episode like Handemonium or Swamp Mates (though I don't think it's either of those). So really this episode could be a lot of stuff. I'll go with...ah...Whatever Happened To SpongeBob? because why not.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Oh right, I forgot that Krabby Land is another season 3 episode that's more commonly disliked. And while I definitely disagree both that it's a bad episode and that it's the worst of the first 3 seasons, I respect your thoughts on it. Mr. Krabs is definitely a jerkwad here, no way around it.

As for number 4, that's a hard one. I'm assuming a special but I guess it could be a 16-minute episode like Handemonium or Swamp Mates (though I don't think it's either of those). So really this episode could be a lot of stuff. I'll go with...ah...Whatever Happened To SpongeBob? because why not.
I will have you know it is not a special

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I haven't updated this in a while...

Guess I will do #4

4: Squirrel Jelly
Airdate: November 18 2018
Least favorite scene: Every single Sandy scene

Review:
Oh wow a Sandy episode where Sandy is a jerk beginning to end...

So boring as well it's literally not fascinating at all. There is nothing to like here in my opinion. Btw this one is 16 seconds 6 seconds long why?

Hint: (imma make this one easy) Dill Pickle Swirl

Back