Matt's BOTTOM 50 (yet another list)

Considering this is season 6, this one is a masterpeice

Considering it is post movie, it is above average

Considering it on the show, it is average.

Sorry, Matt. I disagree with you here.

*sigh*...stop forgetting episodes like Nautical Novice, Single Cell Anniversary, Chum Bucket Supreme, Truth or Square, and Sand Castles in the Sand exist.

Awwww, I don't want to disagree with ye again! :no:
But I do. although Krabs was a cheap :dolphin noise:, he totally got what he deserved. =/
And I'm tired of hearing all of this Season 6 trash talk. It's not like it threatened to end our world as we know it.

Awwww, I don't want to disagree with ye again! :no:
But I do. although Krabs was a cheap :dolphin noise:, he totally got what he deserved. =/
And I'm tired of hearing all of this Season 6 trash talk. It's not like it threatened to end our world as we know it.

Oh, so you mean PRINTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS?!

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]#45 :[/background]
94a.jpg

Episode name[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)] : “Blackened Sponge”[/background]

Episode number[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)] : 94a[/background]

Season [background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]: 05[/background]

Comments
Umm, okay. Well, I'm back, and I'm back with another episode to drop the list of shame. It's Blackened Sponge. First of all, I would like to thank wumbologyisawesome for disagreeing with me, as I find it somewhat annoying if everyone agrees with me every single time. So, I drop another really controversial one. I don't really fancy this episode. I find it lacking a lot of things. Including volition, passion and appetency from the audience. Although I love Sandy in this episode (Why? Did he write it down?) And I like some jokes on this episode. I really really wouldn't watch it. I never quite enjoy it. This episode is a lot like Krabby Kronicle. It's an average episode made worse with something in it. It think it was SB's cockiness and arrogance. I really do NOT fancy the stories made-up by SB. The straw part was stupid as heck.

As I said, this episode has a lot of similarities to Krabby Kronicle. It's an average episode. Not that bad. But it got worse with the cast's performance. Only Sandsters and Pazza that were doing quite funny. Patrick's memorable quote, which is "We'll settle this like man, we'll sue him." And Sandy's "Did he write it down?" joke was quite funny. SpongeBob meanwhile, looked like a BMW M3 driver that works as a businessman. He really is a total arrogant ::dolphin noise::. I really failed to enjoy anything from him. No charm, no honesty, no passion, no love, no happiness. The background characters were absolutely invisible (I'm talking to YOU Grandma!). Even Squidward failed to utilize his screen-time. So guys, it's been your friendly neighborhood Roadie, and I'll see you next!

300px-I%27ll_save_you_ma%27am.jpg

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]
Worst Moment : The part where Spongebob miscalculate the trajectory of h-::dolphin noise:: this![/background]​

Worst Character : SpongeBob[/background]​

Worst Quote : “Yeah, that's right, pal, do the right thing. Just keep on walking.” -SpongeBob-[/background]​

So after a few episodes dropped, my conclusion is, that an average episode can be easily ruined by one's terrible performance . . . [/background]​

I thought that this episode had a creative premise, but it wasn't executed that well. And SpongeBob was very annoying with his arrogance. I liked Jack M. Crazyfish, though!

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]#44 :[/background]
93c.jpg

Episode name[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)] : “BlackJack”[/background]

Episode number[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)] : 93c[/background]

Season [background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]: 05[/background]

Comments
Yes, it's another season 5 episode. But, really. Who gives? This season is a pile of garbage. The chaps who thought this season is great must have thought that Everybody Loves Raymond deserves a second chance. The garbage and the suckiness from this episode is all over the place, like fat kid on cake. BlackJack is one of the better season 5 episode, though. And yet, it's on a bottom 50. I hate any episode where they executed a basis where they just thought of some random character and put him or her to be SB's relatives (Stanley S. Squarepants will be high on this list). It has some clever premises. But not well done. This episode wasn't creative, nor funny enough to escape the wall of shame. Although the Capn' Blue part was funny, more parts, such as the ending, was stupid.

By this point, I've realised that if SB performed badly, the whole episode gets the effect. This is no different. Sb was supposed to be happy-go lucky. Not panic-go crazy. I'll admit, Squidward was hilarious anytime he was crazy and in panic. But that doesn't happen with SB. It's not his character. He was never even meant to be totally nuts. But of course when a crim goes out of jail and started to threaten the whole family, I'd be like that. BlackJack meanwhile, was never funny, never lovable, always a ::dolphin noise::. If I was SB, I would raise my testosterone level to just basically wack him. I mean, really, BJ's performance was abysmal. The background characters were okay. So, guys. I'll have it ending there, I'll see you later. Bye!

Blackjack.jpg

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]Worst Moment : The ending (I've watched the whole 11 minute, for THAT?!)[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]Worst Character : SpongeBob and BlackJack[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]Worst Quote : “[/background]Because it'll show what a little man you are.[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]” -BlackJack-[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]SB's reactions when he heard that quote : *got bullied and made into a jump rope, while crying*[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.498039)]My reactions if someone said that to me : "::dolphin noise:: you"[/background]

Best Bad Performance 2012 Nominations

BlackJack and SpongeBob

BlackJack and SpongeBob

BlackJack and SpongeBob

BlackJack and SpongeBob

Winner:BlackJack and SpongeBob

I know it may annoy you for me saying this, Roadie, but I agree with everything you said about this episode. :p

Ugly barnacle and I are dead, if you get annoyed for agreement. :rofl2:
What? No! All I'm saying is I'm very thankful that my opinion is always agreed. Although I'll be more than happy if you talk about the bad things in this list.

And then we'll have an argument!

Krabbyh Kronicle would have been good without abuse, thank you very much.

Back