Man Created SpongeBob First. Sues for $1.6billion

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
I doubt that man really ever watched the show. I mean, just read this,

It is more than ironic that two working class sponges are named Bob, Walker says in his complaint. Both characters are unemployed. Both characters live in a house concept.

SpongeBob is employed by The Krusty Krab. This man needs to get his ideas straight before he can sue Nickelodeon. People like him are all over the place, making up stuff about stuff and sueing people.

I agree, he just wants fame and money.

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Uh-oh -- What's gonna happen if Walker wins the lawsuit? Do you think SpongeBob episodes will be changed to Bob Spongee episodes?! Gasp - we may lose Squidward!

Nah, just kidding. Two words - Disclaimers.
No. More like "one word" you mean.

Gary

If he really was the creator, why did he wait so long to speak out and sue, Ill tell you why, because he was an average person who didn't even have an intrest in spongebob, then when it got popular he wanted to try to get the money. That is why he waited and that is why he is lying.

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
...I think he's a little late at doing this. The show's been around for seven years, and just now he realizes this? Yeah, right.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
...I think he's a little late at doing this. The show's been around for seven years, and just now he realizes this? Yeah, right.
He might just now have found out but I wouldn't count on it

Someone told him about SpongeBob in 2002. I don't think he would wait 5 years and then sue Nickelodeon.

A very similar thing happened to "Finding Nemo", just to let you guys know.

Gary

I heard about that one too, it is abious that he is lying, does he have proof? if he doesn't then he will just look like an idiot

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Think about it. If it was real, then he would of done this a long time ago, not almost 8* years later. Plus, Bob Sponge is not copyrighted, so he can't sue, meaning SpongeBob is going to win no matter what.

*I need to learn how to count ^_^

Gary

I was the first to say that if you went back to post #27

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Think about it. If it was real, then he would of done this a long time ago, not almost 6 years later. Plus, Bob Sponge is not copyrighted, so he can't sue, meaning SpongeBob is going to win no matter what.
Yes. Why would this guy wait 8 years if he wanted to sue.

So obviously Spongebob's gonna win.

Gary

Again if you read post#27 I was the first one to say that and noone listened

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Again if you read post#27 I was the first one to say that and noone listened
I read it. In fact, I was thinking the same thing as you were when I read post #1. :P You just worded it very long. And, actually, if you read the next few posts after post #27, people did listen to you.

Back