Kids' Choice Awards 2014

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Doowopasaurus said:
3 per day? Nobody would hear about it!
Normally they would promote it twice every commercial break, but now it's about once every other commercial break.
No I'm seeing it twice a commercial break.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Spongetron Robotpants said:
Man Nick is advertising this like it's going to be the next Invader Zim or Hey Arnold. It's getting really old seeing those commercials while I'm watching Spongebob.
That's what advertisers do. :p

More

VIP
Tomorrow is the day! They will air the KCAs and Kenny The Cat and whatever else

kev

innit
photo-30.jpg

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Are The KCA's live? If so, why does it look like they're showing stuff from this year. Like they gave a promo on David Blane and said it was live but they're showing clips of him performing...????

Sweat

Banished
SpongeyKid said:
Are The KCA's live? If so, why does it look like they're showing stuff from this year. Like they gave a promo on David Blane and said it was live but they're showing clips of him performing...????
I think that footage is from rehearsal or something.

kev

innit
Full stage:

kca-2014-slime-sets-the-stage-4x3-blog-image-1.jpg

FTFY

I really hate One Republic. I really ::dolphin noise::ing hate them with a burning passion. They're a poor excuse for music these days, and if they win, I will lose faith in today's society. People, listen to J-pop and K-pop since it's WAY WAY WAY BETTER than One Republic.

#VoteForMacklemoreandRyanLewisKCA14

You listen to K-Pop too? :D

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
For some odd reason, I'm not mad that S&C won. Maybe it was from hearing Dan's word. Anyway, I'm utterly disappointed that they didn't announce all of them live. =_=

In fact, the KCA's were kind of disappointing overall. It just wasn't as exciting as the others for some reason. I was dying to hear them say that SpongeBob won the award for "Favorite Cartoon". ;(

Back