Kids' Choice Awards 2014

I voted from my ipad, and I didn't have to use the super slow voting system on the computer, it lets you pick one category and vote for it and you can do that as much as you want so if you want to vote for sb and pat try the mobile version

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
President Squidward said:
FTFY

I really hate One Republic. I really ::dolphin noise::ing hate them with a burning passion. They're a poor excuse for music these days, and if they win, I will lose faith in today's society. People, listen to J-pop and K-pop since it's WAY WAY WAY BETTER than One Republic.

#VoteForMacklemoreandRyanLewisKCA14
Well, it's just your opinion. It's fine if you hate it, but hating people that like it is just immature.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
BrickSponge2015 said:
Well, it's just your opinion. It's fine if you hate it, but hating people that like it is just immature.
I never said that I hated people for liking it. What I'm saying is that I don't really get why everybody likes this song. By the way, I was really making a joke when I said "I will lose faith in today's society". Though if I was acting immature, I apologize.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
President Squidward said:
I never said that I hated people for liking it. What I'm saying is that I don't really get why everybody likes this song. By the way, I was really making a joke when I said "I will lose faith in today's society". Though if I was acting immature, I apologize.
It's okay. I understand. I just think it's really catchy, but I admit that I don't really know why I like it, so I don't really blame you.

obviously, SB wil win Favorite Cartoons but i'm going go ahead and vote for Adventure Time instead.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
But didn't Patrick assist SpongeBob many times? Now THAT'S a sidekick.

Here's the thing: Perry, Sparky, and Waddles are all PETS while Patrick acts more like a human being and for all intents and purposes IS one because he can speak English, walk on two legs, think (however poorly), own a house, and (not) work. That's why it's so weird to have him in that category.

Kerststol

Amyroos
It's painful for me to vote, this year. I didn't recognised a lot, and I mean, A LOT of faces. And the animal segways annoyed me to death.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Man Nick is advertising this like it's going to be the next Invader Zim or Hey Arnold. It's getting really old seeing those commercials while I'm watching Spongebob.

Back