Kids' Choice Awards 2014

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Pretty much a month away but I decided to make a topic about it now. Any thoughts/predictions?

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I myself don't think Patrick fits into the category of "Favorite Animal Sidekick" at all. It just.......... doesn't fit.

kev

innit
SpongeyKid said:
I myself don't think Patrick fits into the category of "Favorite Animal Sidekick" at all. It just.......... doesn't fit.
But didn't Patrick assist SpongeBob many times? Now THAT'S a sidekick.

kev

innit
SpongeyKid said:
Yeah, he's a sidekick, but it's weird calling him an animal...... It doesn't fit for me, I don't know :P
He's a freaking sea star for cry in' out loud. :P

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Come on, you guys. He's a sidekick to SpongeBob, and he's a sea star! Sea stars are animals. Get over it.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Amphitrite said:
Get over it.
6KIjrDH.gif

:P

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
DiabolicalGenius said:
I hate them too, Prez.
FTFY

I really hate One Republic. I really ::dolphin noise:: hate them with a burning passion. They're a poor excuse for music these days, and if they win, I will lose faith in today's society. People, listen to J-pop and K-pop since it's WAY WAY WAY BETTER than One Republic.

#VoteForMacklemoreandRyanLewisKCA14

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I voted a few days ago... just so I could get the SB and Patrick votes in. Some of the people I had no idea who they were since I never watch Nick or Disney... so I just picked random people.
The voting site was pretty annoying too.. took forever.

I'm sure SpongeBob will win as usual though. Maybe I'll actually watch this year since the new episodes will be on right before.

President Squidward said:
FTFY

I really hate One Republic. I really ::dolphin noise::ing hate them with a burning passion. They're a poor excuse for music these days, and if they win, I will lose faith in today's society. People, listen to J-pop and K-pop since it's WAY WAY WAY BETTER than One Republic.

#VoteForMacklemoreandRyanLewisKCA14
I can honestly name plenty of groups and solo artists that are worse than OneRepublic.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
Spongebob should win Favorite Cartoon like always.
For Favorite Animal Sidekick, I think it will be either Patrick or Perry, since a ton of people like those two.

cwn

Porous Freak
Waddles better beat Patrick, oh and WHERE THE HECK IS SYLVIA FROM WOY NICK? I only want Waddles to win because he's actually a sidekick.
Waddles isn't a sidekick. A sidekick is someone who helps the hero get what they want. Waddles doesn't help the gang by any means, he sometimes plays the damsel in distress.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
SB_DW_Fan said:
Is he SpongeBob's pet? No, he is SpongeBob's best friend. There are a few times when he acted like a pet but that doesn't mean he is SpongeBob's pet.
But, he's still an ANIMAL and a SIDEKICK! Come on! The category isn't called "Best Pet Sidekick"!

Back