First trailer revealed!

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
MissGreenie said:
Anyone here read/watched Death Note? That's all I could think of with the whole 'whatever you write in this book comes true' thing, haha.
Except with Death Note, whatever you write in the book dies.

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
Wow. This actually looks great and the 3D isn't all that bad. I still wish they'd keep with all 2D animation, but eh. That 2D animation is gorgeous. I think I'm in love. <3

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
The trailer gives me new hope for the movie. The 2D animation looks amazing! The colors and everything are great. The 3D animation even looks good! AND the trailer actually got a few chuckles out of me! So, hopefully this will turn out to be a better movie than i thought it would be!

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
The trailer is AMAZING! Now, all I need is an official screensaver and my computer will be all set for the movie!

kev

innit
M8EXaFC.jpg

Plankton will try to steal the Krabby Patty formula again in the battleground scene judging from the design of this plane. This scene might take place at the beginning. :)

A Writing Stick

Floating Shopping List
This looked okay but nothing special to be honest, the only thing that really impressed me was the 2D animation and SpongeBob's voice acting.

A few things I noticed:

• Similar animation to the first movie
  • Lower-pitched voice for SpongeBob
  • Patrick thinks someone's hot again!! <3
Also, now we know what SpongeBob's power does! This looks like it has a really interesting plot. It looks like more characters on on the adventure this time, which I'm pleased to see. Sandy already has a bigger role than she did in the first movie! xD

Hopefully she'll make a bigger appearance... <.<

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Trailer is amazing... really excited for the movie :D Plot is definitely more interesting than I was expecting.

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think the animation is the highlight of it. The 2D animation looked stunning especially the backgrounds. The CGI looks cool too, I love how the models look. Consider me excited, but I do hope that there is no human companion seeing as those two girls seemed pretty ditzy.

A Writing Stick said:
oMG i THINK SQUIDWARD HIT HIS HEAD ON THAT SHOVEL!!!!1 tHIS IS JUST GONNA BE ONE BIG SQUIDWARD TORTURE P***!!!!!!!!11 hOW DARE THE WRITERS PUT THEIR SICK FETISHES IN THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
It's not really Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise:: unless it's revolved around it.

11th

Moby Dollar
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
That's what I noticed too. I hope someday we'll know the full story as to how Tom was able to get his voice back to this state.
It's not a difficult change, I think. It's just that after working with a single voice so much for so long, you have to change it up a bit or it can mess up your vocal cords.

It's kinda' funny how the first movie was super saturated compared to the show, and the 2D for this one is a lot less saturated compared to the show. Maybe it's just the way they rendered the trailer, though. I feel so much better now that we've seen it, regardless. It seems like the loose style is pulling through again with the 2D despite using the season 9 models. (Thank goodness, too, because what's good for TV isn't always good for film.) As far as we can see, every one is pretty in-character, the jokes are pretty good, the animation (2D and 3D) looks nice... this is exciting!

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I just can't even talk right now. That trailer was so amazing! The 2D animation, as well as 3D looks great. Spongebob's voice also sounds more like season 1-3. I honestly had no complaints about the commercial.

Back