Filming of live action scenes

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Broughton Street painting begins for SpongeBob movie (video)

Local businesses react to SpongeBob painting the town coral (video)

SpongeBob SquarePants 2 to impact traffic and parking in Downtown Savannah (video)

Become an extra on SpongeBob SquarePants 2 (video)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I did some digging and found a rendering of the pirate boat, which was mentioned in the PDF I posted earlier but not included. This is actually the same letter from that first PDF but it's addressed to a different group (Coastal Resources Division) and luckily for us these guys included the attachment images. (Source.)

JZQSxig.png

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Meeting details SpongeBob filming logistics (video)

In the movie, the beach will be called "Salty Shoals Beach".

I wish they would stop using that fake trailer and poster in their news reports. :P

Cha

I love SBM
Meeting details SpongeBob filming logistics (video)

In the movie, the beach will be called "Salty Shoals Beach".

I wish they would stop using that fake trailer and poster in their news reports. :P
At first I thought you said "Shady Shoals Beach" and then I thought Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy would make an appearance on their elderly beach.

Edit: Does anyone think this pirate could be the main villain if say Plankton wasn't?

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
CowBob RanchPants said:
Edit: Does anyone think this pirate could be the main villain if say Plankton wasn't?
Possibly. It would be nice to have a different villain this time, or maybe they can work together.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
dudesterravensfan said:
This looks a bit gimmicky, but what do I know. It should be half decent.
What, the movie or the live-action parts? (I'll agree with the casting of Antonio Banderas, though. At least Hasslehoff was a cult icon instead of a major movie star.)

I personally think this is a bold experiment for the SpongeBob crew, and I'm excited to see what comes of it.

E.V.I.L said:
My bet is they raid the Krusty Krab and steal all his money.
Let's hope they have scuba gear on, then.

SBManiac!!!!!! said:
What, the movie or the live-action parts? (I'll agree with the casting of Antonio Banderas, though. At least Hasslehoff was a cult icon instead of a major movie star.)

I personally think this is a bold experiment for the SpongeBob crew, and I'm excited to see what comes of it.

they're flawless pirates they don't need that crap :cool:

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar

I sorta meant the live action.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
dudesterravensfan said:
Mmmm... It was a bit gimmicky in 2004. But it was only for 10 minutes. But it sounds like the movie will be mostly live action, and that doesn't work for a cartoon, in my opinion.
It's unlikely to be mostly live action, because the shoot dates for those scenes don't seem long enough for that to be the case (and there are only four scenes listed).

Back