I didn't know new Spongebob haters were hated that much

Squeezerd

Imitation Krab
spongebob_old_vs_new_spongebob_by_ilya95983-d7d3s1o.png

old_spongebob_vs__new_spongebob_by_rabidragdoll-d4lefsc.jpg

classic_spongebob_vs__modern_spongebob_by_shrekitralph-d90i4vs.jpg

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I am kind of relieved and excited to see that..because I HATE people that hate SpongeBob...and even more..people that criticize ME because I'm watching SpongeBob, it's MY life so I DECIDE if I ::dolphin noise:: want to watch SpongeBob or not, if you care if I like SpongeBob or not then do not talk to me or just do not care about me...like that's the most annoying thing...they can hate a cartoon...it's their lifes...but they cannot tell you if you're going to hate it as well....it bothers me a lot..

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I am kind of relieved and excited to see that..because I HATE people that hate SpongeBob...and even more..people that criticize ME because I'm watching SpongeBob, it's MY life so I DECIDE if I ::dolphin noise::ing want to watch SpongeBob or not, if you care if I like SpongeBob or not then do not talk to me or just do not care about me...like that's the most annoying thing...they can hate a cartoon...it's their lifes...but they cannot tell you if you're going to hate it as well....it bothers me a lot..
My thoughts exactly! :)

Supmandude

Squog
Sweet! All SpongeBob is perfect SpongeBob. There are no post-movie flaws.

GuyWhoSleepsInYourCarHood

Part Computer or Something
eh it's when they make it out to be worse than it is that it kinda annoys me. i won't deny that spongebob got kinda stale during seasons 6-8 but it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Good thing I don't even search up anything Spongebob related on DeviantArt... -_- The post movie episodes aren't really that bad, despite them being different than the first three seasons. I used to search them up back in 2011 on that site and saw a lot of hate for the post movie SB.

You know, it's really sad when we start to not accept anyone's opinions. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying those kind of haters who'd just get angry at a kids cartoon or insult and at worst, harass writers for creating content they don't like but really, if this is what became of us, "haters of post-movie haters", there's a really hypocrisy hidden us. I don't care if that list is actually false, it's really sad that we have come to point that we became the haters. Yeah, it's true that we all got sick of same old complaint "Squidward gets abused a lot, Krabs is a cheap mean person, Patrick is a jerk, Sandy is scientist, SpongeBob is a creep, gross out jokes, this is too dark for a kids show" but haven't you guys sick of same old complaint that "I've had with post-movie haters, they are so blind that they can't even see gems hidden in post-movie era, this episode is overhated"? I'm sure I have and keep in mind that I made these kind of complaints before, even recently and I'm also sick of repeating myself too.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I used to hate anyone who disliked the post-movie episodes, but now I only dislike the ones who say the same stuff 24/7. But, I can respect opinions because I suppose some of them have a valid point as to why they just don't like the later episodes. I'm still not for those who insult the ones who like all seasons of SpongeBob or wish death upon the writers, but otherwise, if post-movie haters should respect our opinions, we should do the same for them.

P.S. That hate art is horrible to look at. I'm sure "old" and "new" SpongeBob would be friends if they were actually two different characters.

I used to hate anyone who disliked the post-movie episodes, but now I only dislike the ones who say the same stuff 24/7. But, I can respect opinions because I suppose some of them have a valid point as to why they just don't like the later episodes. I'm still not for those who insult the ones who like all seasons of SpongeBob or wish death upon the writers, but otherwise, if post-movie haters should respect our opinions, we should do the same for them.
P.S. That hate art is horrible to look at. I'm sure "old" and "new" SpongeBob would be friends if they were actually two different characters.
the irony of these hate arts is that they make old version look like a jerk. Really hilarious how they are not aware of that :P

Back