I didn't know new Spongebob haters were hated that much

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I think people just get tired of constantly hearing about how much other people hate new SB, that those people tend to shove their opinion down other's throats... like if every time you post anything about liking a post movie SB episode or whatever, someone goes off on how bad new SB sucks, you just get sick of it and they make themselves hated.

I'm s one thing to say that you hate new SB, and an entirely different matter when you take lit every chance to express this opinion even when it's not asked.

It'd be like if I'd spam every thread with my Squid/Squilliam gay shipping, every single time one or the other character was just MENTIONEND mentioned. Like someone goes "whats your face Squidward episode?" Or ""Squilliam had a non-speaking cameo in Back to the Past" and then I'd go all off on how everyone should like Squidiam and how much Squilvia sucked! (BTW, I liked Squilvia a LOT, just saying), but basically that's what I'm trying to say, is that they, new SB haters, make themselves very annoying and that's why people, well, hate them.

I think people just get tired of constantly hearing about how much other people hate new SB, that those people tend to shove their opinion down other's throats... like if every time you post anything about liking a post movie SB episode or whatever, someone goes off on how bad new SB sucks, you just get sick of it and they make themselves hated.
I'm s one thing to say that you hate new SB, and an entirely different matter when you take lit every chance to express this opinion even when it's not asked.
It'd be like if I'd spam every thread with my Squid/Squilliam gay shipping, every single time one or the other character was just MENTIONEND mentioned. Like someone goes "whats your face Squidward episode?" Or ""Squilliam had a non-speaking cameo in Back to the Past" and then I'd go all off on how everyone should like Squidiam and how much Squilvia sucked! (BTW, I liked Squilvia a LOT, just saying), but basically that's what I'm trying to say, is that they, new SB haters, make themselves very annoying and that's why people, well, hate them.
You have a point but it came to point that we started to repeat ourselves too with complaining about people hating post-movie.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
You have a point but it came to point that we started to repeat ourselves too with complaining about people hating post-movie.

I must've missed that (because I was MIA for a while), but it doesn't surprise me. ;-)

Back