• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

New Spongebob Episodes coming in February!

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, I'm hoping that it's good. Likely, it will.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Lowest expectations ever. I thought it would be "New Episodes This Friday" or something, but nope: The next 11 or 22-minute block of episodes is next month. Unfortunately.

Still nice to see another one, even after this holiday break. I hope they begin unleashing weekly new episodes again after that.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Well, finally! In the meantime, I will rewatch the first 10 episodes of the post-sequel era shortly before SB returns. I don't think The Fairly OddParents isn't a good substitute for SpongeBob because season 10 is off to a lame start. :/ Or better yet, have SpongeBob and FOP premiere in the same night but separately (SB will start the block at 6PM Central Time, FOP can keep the 6:30PM time).

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
I'm pretty sure it's 195A or 195B. Nickelodeon aired season 9b in order so far and it doesn't match any episode title we know.

Back