New Spongebob Episodes coming in February!

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Old Man Frosted Flakes said:
I can judge from the commercial that this episode will suck
...Really? What about the thing called "Never Trust a Trailer"? Have you not heard of it? It's only less than a minute. LESS THAN A MINUTE!! And it's the second ep with Waller and Ceccarelli as showrunners.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
RomNick said:
...Really? What about the thing called "Never Trust a Trailer"? Have you not heard of it? It's only less than a minute. LESS THAN A MINUTE!! And it's the second ep with Waller and Ceccarelli as showrunners.
but the rest of the new episodes sucked so this one will too

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
President Squidward said:
Considering with the previous episodes, should I even bother watching it?
If you didn't like the previous episodes then you don't have to watch it. I mean, if you don't like the new style and have not liked any of the post-sequel episodes, then I don't blame you for not wanting to continue watching. I personally like the direction they're headed in, but I can see why you don't.

And yeah this episode doesn't look all that great, but who knows.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
BabySmitty said:
Squid Plus One, Lost In Bikini Bottom, The Executive Treatment, and Tutor Sauce weren't exactly masterpieces.
You mean, the first 4 episodes of the post-second movie era? If that's not a coincidence, I don't know what it is :P

Reactions: Reg
Squid Plus One, Lost In Bikini Bottom, The Executive Treatment, and Tutor Sauce weren't exactly masterpieces.
But I thought you also said you liked Patrick the Game, The Sewers of Bikini Bottom, Sanctuary, Pull Up a Barrel, Company Picnic, What's Eating Patrick and those are more episodes than 4 episodes you've just said.

If this at all alludes to "sexy Spongebob" and adult humor, I'm really glad I don't keep up with new episodes anymore. Not everything needs inappropriate adult jokes.

Of course, it's probably going to be something like Spongebob buying a new article of clothing, but still. These previews can be very misleading.
Well, SpongeBob has always had a lot of adult jokes, thats another great thing about the ahow. I personally recommend the new episodes, most of them are pretty good.

Back