Zodiac Signs Drawings

Spongefifi

Derpina
Made these weeks ago and sireatsalot motivated me to upload them here, wasn't very sure if I wanted to, but eh, take a look if you'd like :D

Zodiac_Beauties___Part_1_by_Spongefifi.jpg

Zodiac_Beauties___Part_2_by_Spongefifi.jpg

Made each girl individually with colored pencils then emsambled together on MS Paint. Hope ya like it!

Beatlesnicole

OG SBM member. I love games and reading. DM me la~
It looks awesomeh :D

You could draw pretty much anything, from Beatles, to SpongeBob, and to a bunch of "random girls"? :D

Spongefifi

Derpina
Looks REALLY nice. You did a good job on it. O_o

Did you get every sign in there?
Yes, hun, 12 signs O_o

@RedSoxfan: if you notice closely, I put my initials on that logo in the middle. But the thing with putting my DA account is sort of a way of making sure no one is going to steal them and credit it to themselves, also I do this with drawings edited digitally.

Thanks for the comments, glad you like them!

sireatsalot

Alien hunter

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Looks REALLY nice. You did a good job on it. @_@

Can you count to 12? :P
Excuse me for not knowing by default that there are 12 Zodiacs. :P
One for each month of the year. Now you know! @_@
Well, I'm not sure as I'd say that since they usually change in the middle of the month, so each month has TWO different zodiacs... ;)

(For example, May has Taurus and Gemini; June has Gemini and Cancer)

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Looks REALLY nice. You did a good job on it. @_@

Excuse me for not knowing by default that there are 12 Zodiacs. :P
One for each month of the year. Now you know! @_@
Well, I'm not sure as I'd say that since they usually change in the middle of the month, so each month has TWO different zodiacs... ;)

Wouldn't that equal 24 then? I call fail on Spongefifi's part. (Two in one day, hurray!) :P

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Well, I'm not sure as I'd say that since they usually change in the middle of the month, so each month has TWO different zodiacs... :P

Wouldn't that equal 24 then? I call fail on Spongefifi's part. (Two in one day, hurray!) :P
Wrong. @_@ Gees, RSF, I would think you would have worded that a little better, so as not to confuse as simple a mind as Doug's. @_@

What he meant to say, Doug, was that each sign of the zodiac is not taken up by just a single month, but rather they start toward the end of the month and overlap into the next month. For example, Scorpio begins October 23rd and ends November 22nd. Then the next sign starts and will end on Dec. 22nd. So there's not one sign per month, but rather one for approx. every 30 days (some are slightly more, some slightly less). All this crap has to do with the sun and stars and their placement at different times of the year.

RedSoxFan274

Well, I'm not sure as I'd say that since they usually change in the middle of the month, so each month has TWO different zodiacs... :P

Wrong. :P Gees, RSF, I would think you would have worded that a little better, so as not to confuse as simple a mind as Doug's. :)

I figured he would've had the mental capacity to at least have picked up on what I meant by that... :)

Spongefifi

Derpina
Excuse me for not knowing by default that there are 12 Zodiacs. :)
One for each month of the year. Now you know! :P

What the--? Two in one day? eh, won't mind too much knowing who this is coming from :P

But yah, Dougie, here's a chart that should make things more clear for your stubborn little mind :)

zodiac_symbols_chart.gif

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I don't know Zodiac Signs, okay? My dad is super religious, and Zodiacs are one of the EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!! things that he always made sure I avoided. :P

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I don't know Zodiac Signs, okay? My dad is super religious, and Zodiacs are one of the EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!! things that he always made sure I avoided. :P
Having knowledge of something and being "totally into" something can be two different things. :)

But seriously, I was never into "signs" and could only name off about half of the zodiac from memory. It's really not my thing. lol- eeeeeeeeviiiiiilllllll!!!!!!!!! :) Actually, it's probably more just pagan than anything else. Kinda like Halloween. We have our fun on that day, but don't necessarily "celebrate" what it actually stands for.

Spongefifi

Derpina
Having knowledge of something and being "totally into" something can be two different things. :)

But seriously, I was never into "signs" and could only name off about half of the zodiac from memory. It's really not my thing. lol- eeeeeeeeviiiiiilllllll!!!!!!!!! :) Actually, it's probably more just pagan than anything else. Kinda like Halloween. We have our fun on that day, but don't necessarily "celebrate" what it actually stands for.
Tell ya the truth, I don't believe too much in the Zodiac signs myself, yah I know I'm a Cancer and stuff but I think horoscopes are kind of pointless. I simply used it as theme for my drawing cuz it seemed like fun, but I'm not deep into it at all :P

RedSoxFan274

Tell ya the truth, I don't believe too much in the Zodiac signs myself, yah I know I'm a Cancer and stuff but I think horoscopes are kind of pointless. I simply used it as theme for my drawing cuz it seemed like fun, but I'm not deep into it at all :P
All I know is that some newspapers say Gemini ends on June 21, and some say Cancer begins on June 21, so I get two horoscopes. xD

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I don't know Zodiac Signs, okay? My dad is super religious, and Zodiacs are one of the EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!! things that he always made sure I avoided. @_@
Having knowledge of something and being "totally into" something can be two different things. @_@

But seriously, I was never into "signs" and could only name off about half of the zodiac from memory. It's really not my thing. lol- eeeeeeeeviiiiiilllllll!!!!!!!!! :P Actually, it's probably more just pagan than anything else. Kinda like Halloween. We have our fun on that day, but don't necessarily "celebrate" what it actually stands for.
All I know is that some newspapers say Gemini ends on June 21, and some say Cancer begins on June 21, so I get two horoscopes. xD
Yeah, I noticed how they do that. So you and Kimberly can claim two signs. NOT FAIR!!! :P

Back