Zodiac Signs Drawings

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I don't know Zodiac Signs, okay? My dad is super religious, and Zodiacs are one of the EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!! things that he always made sure I avoided. @_@
Having knowledge of something and being "totally into" something can be two different things. @_@

But seriously, I was never into "signs" and could only name off about half of the zodiac from memory. It's really not my thing. lol- eeeeeeeeviiiiiilllllll!!!!!!!!! :P Actually, it's probably more just pagan than anything else. Kinda like Halloween. We have our fun on that day, but don't necessarily "celebrate" what it actually stands for.
Tell ya the truth, I don't believe too much in the Zodiac signs myself, yah I know I'm a Cancer and stuff but I think horoscopes are kind of pointless. I simply used it as theme for my drawing cuz it seemed like fun, but I'm not deep into it at all :P
All I know is that some newspapers say Gemini ends on June 21, and some say Cancer begins on June 21, so I get two horoscopes. xD
Yeah, I noticed how they do that. So you and Kimberly can claim two signs. NOT FAIR!!! :P
hey, I had no control over when I was born! :P

Back