Which characters do you consider to be the worst?

Max5088

Baby Clam
We often say our favorite characters, but which ones do you consider to be the worst?

JackFruitB

That one cartoon and gaming fan.
So far my least favorite characters are all of the teen titans (Teen Titans Go not the OG) and Modern Patrick Star

for most of the runtime (season 4-8) 5 out of the 14 seasons and half of 1 Patrick was my least favorite character (and he is most of the time my favorite like I based off my channel pfp off of Patrick) but during episodes like the card and pet sitter pat I just hated him and to mention driven to tears less the better

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
Bubble Bass has always been my least favorite because he reminded me too much of some dude I went to school with (other reasons too)

(edit: I saw a few people mentioning characters from non-spongebob things too. if so, kyle schwartz, kyle's cousin in South Park. Always hated that kid)

Aesop

Frutiger Aero Enjoyer
Main characters probably Mr. Krabs or Patrick. They're horrible in 90% of the episodes they appear in past season 4. There are some episodes where they're tolerable or good characters but the bad outweigh the good.

For characters outside the main cast definitely Bubble Bass. He was fine in Pickles or if he was used for a one off joke or as a background character but the episodes that center around him/he has a big role in them suck hard. I don't understand why they brought him back. I mean I do (most likely to cash in on nostalgia esp around the 20th anniversary) but why Bubble Bass out of all the side characters to bring back? He adds nothing to most of his appearances.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
Since I am a Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris, I will have to go with Mr. Krabs since he can be cruel like him.

Back