Show News What season is the worst in your opinion

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
Interesting about the charm! I always thought there was something different about that season too. Which episodes have the most of this?
pretty much every single one of them that makes it just unique and interesting (aside from face freeze)

SpongebobMaster

I don't like that one...

Mr. Krabs tells lies to everyone and posts them everywhere

Iryo
also I like it because it reminds me of fake news and fake videos and how people can get too far with it and shows that the only way to stand out and be original in news or videos is... spreading misinformation!

Neon2500

Floating Shopping List
yup its 7, season 6 has more good than season 7
What about “Kracked Krabs”, “The Bad Guy Club for Villains”, “Tentacle-Vision”, “A Day Without Tears”, “Bikini Bottom Triangle”, “Wreck of the Maura Loa” and “Krusty Dogs”? Just curious as these are some of the better episodes from that season IMO

SpongebobMaster

What about “Kracked Krabs”, “The Bad Guy Club for Villains”, “Tentacle-Vision”, “A Day Without Tears”, “Bikini Bottom Triangle”, “Wreck of the Maura Loa” and “Krusty Dogs”? Just curious as these are some of the better episodes from that season IMO
I don't like a day without tears I mean in my opinion 6 has more quality good but season 7 has just good

YuYuYuuki

Glitter Gloss
Season 6 was okay, Season 7 was okay, Season 8 was meh, and Season 9a was pretty much bad.

I never saw a rotten patty in Rodeo Daze, the only episode I'm thinking with a patty that could get you sick like that is To Love a Patty...
When Patrick pulls the rotten patty meat out of SpongeBob after Sandy says "Y'all have cotton in your ears?"

Back