Top 117 best Pre-movie EPS!

Sorry it's late.
Club_SpongeBob.jpg

Season 3 is my favorite season, but this feels like a post-movie episode to me. Not that post-movie is bad, it just feels like it is. I don't nessisarily hate it as much as MMM and K0203, but it's not to far behind. In this one, Squidward is about to go to work, when he finds out Spongebob and Patrick are stuck in a club house. He decides to complain to them, and then he goes in the club house, and when he tries to get out, he, SB, and Pat get flung into a kelp forest.

This is where it turns into Good Neighbors, IMO. Spongebob and Patrick annoy Squidward about a conch they have, so Squidward runs and ends up back where he was. He decides to ask them for food, but Spongebob and Patrick won't let him have it because he doesn't worship the magic conch.

Here's something that bugs me: Why are they worshiping the magic Conch shell? I thought there god was King Neptune. So they end up getting food but Squiddy doesn't. Later, a park ranger arrives and turns out to be a fan of it, and then they do nothing.

It's an enjoyable episode in my opinion, but what really gets me is the Squid Abuse. But I'm kind of mixed about the abuse in this one. While it is a bit of an overkill, at the same time, he kind of deserved it. SB and Pat told him not to come in, and he did anyway.

Overall, I don't hate it as much as the people above me, but it IS my least favorite in my favorite season.

Rating: 6.9/10
Favorite Character: :squidward:
Favorite Moment: The plane about to crash.
Favorite Quote: Can I have some of his super terrific extremely delicious sandwich? All right! Sorry Squidward. - :patrick:

Hint for 111: Annoying shoes.

hfjs

squidwardisawesome22 said:
See you tomorrow to review entry 111.

Guess what?

[<spoiler>]
You both got it right
[<spoiler>]
Not how you do spoilers. See

First put "
" ( no quote marks of course), then type what you want, and then put "
" ( no quote marks), and

Do we have to wait till tomorrow =/

Milkmaidman said:
Not how you do spoilers. See

First put "
" ( no quote marks of course), then type what you want, and then put "
" ( no quote marks), and

Do we have to wait till tomorrow =/
Let me try
OMG IT WORKED
Yes you have to wait till tomorrow, but don't worry, I'll post it right after homework.

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
i hate club spongebob so much because it shows people can handle squid abuse as long a its not post movie

Well, here it is
Squeaky_Boots.jpg

Terribly sorry the title card is so huge. In this episode, we get our first appearence of Pearl. She wants golden slippers, but then gets boots. She gets mad about it, so Mr. Krabs decides to give them to Spongebob. After Spongebob brags about the shoes, Mr. Krabs goes insane and takes them while Spongebob is sleeping. The next day, Mr. Krabs his hearing squeaking randomly, getting louder and louder, and finally, he breaks down and confesses that he hid them under the floor-boards. He then puts them in the fryer and eats them (thinks of Ugly Barnacle's avatar.) Then, when he and Pearl go on vacation, Mr. Krabs hiccups the boots, and they unendlessly squeak. The end.

This is a pretty good episode, with a lot of funny jokes, but the squeaking gets really nauseating after a while. Not terrible, but not great.

Rating: 7.0/10
Favorite character- Mr. Krabs
Favorite quote- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, what? What?
Favorite moment- Mr. Krabs going insane.

Hint for 110: Cats hate water.

Gary_Takes_a_Bath.jpg

In this episode, Gary is supposed to take a bath, but he won't. Spongebob tries many things, such as a fancy french restaraunt, boomerang pet-ball, suicide bomb, dollar bill, dancing, leap frog, subliminal messages, and a pirate treasure hunt. Finally, Spongebob breaks down and tries to force Gary into the tub. Gary goes up to the top floor, and then makes Spongebob fall in the tub. Then Spongebob absorbs the water and tries to spray Gary along with saying TERRIBLE (no joke) puns. Then he sees Gary in the tree (which is weird because it wasn't there in any other episode) and falls in the mud, and SB has to take a bath. The end.

Like Reef Blower, this episode is amusing, but it's to short to be higher on the list. The tree wasn't in any other episodes, Gary never took a bath despite the title, and it's just to random. Also, isn't Gary under water? Then again, I'm asking for logic in a kid's show. An AMAZING kid's show.

Rating: 7.1/10
Favorite Character: Gary
Favorite Quote: The puns.
Favorite Moment: The "Don't Drop the Soap" joke.

Hint for 109: PARTY!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. VERY busy. To make up for it, I'll post two today.
Party_Pooper_Pants.jpg

Sigh, ANOTHER huge title card. In our first special on the list, it starts with Patchy the Pirate showing his guests for a house party, but things don't go well when Potty the Parrot's friend's, the Birdbrains, play loud music. At the end of the special, the Birdbrains play Underwater Sun, and then Patchy gets tackled. The end.

Now that the Patchy plot's out of the way, we get to see the Spongebob side. Spongebob is in the store, and then gets a party kit. He decides to throw a house party, with many guests with him. It happens, and Spongebob is trying to get his party right, and then somehow gets locked out of his house. Spongebob finds ways to get in, and then gets arrested for a stupid reason XD.

Later, after jail, it turns out Spongebob's party was a success.

This episode would have been higher if it weren't for SB being a jerk. That aside though, the episode is pretty good, and overall is really funny.

Rating: 7.5/10
Favorite Character: Larry
Favorite Quote: "I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAD THE BUNNY HOP! THIS IS A LOAD OF BARNACLES! I'M BREAKING IN!"
Favorite Moment: Patrick dancing

Hint for 108: Nascar snails

I like Party Pooper Pants but I really felt bad for SpongeBob in this episode. Not one of my favorite season 3 episodes or one of my favorite Spongebob specials. The next episode is The Great Snail Race.

Back