Stickmen: The "Words" [Introduction]

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
Favorite Character
SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, and Gary
Basically Stickmen except now translated as a script format.

Scotty:
•WotD #7•.png
Scotty is a friend of Johnny and the smartest of the two but is essentially the unluckiest. However that doesn't stop him from getting what he wants, either money or just an excuse to say along the lines of "I'm in power" or whatever the heck.

Johnny:
•Friend Support #25• - JustDealWithIt!!!.png
Johnny is a friend of Scotty and the dumbest of the two, but at the point of where his stupidity is luck. He is usually happy and when giving advice he'd be straightforward to the point (even if it will enrage ONE particular person)

Gerald:
•WotD #2•.png
Gerald is a cat who is owned by Scotty, however what Scotty doesn't know but Johnny does know is that Gerald can talk but that's about all they know about this cat. Gerald has more secrets then just that, such as being a █████ in a ███ between ████ & ████.

Mr.Ghost:
•Friend Support #12• - Staring into 4W.png
Mr.Ghost is the CEO of his own company (A.D.G.J.) and is considered to be pretty infamous for how much he's gotten away with stuff over the years. From sending condescending employees to labor camps in other countries, forcing employees to work 24/7 throughout the building with no breaks and a 1 cent salary pay, etcetera etcetera...

...And yet, Scotty chose to work at THIS place because it had his dream job opportunity without the need to go to college.

If you hadn't checked out the first SM:TW then click on the Squidward below:

:drown:

Basically Stickmen except now translated as a script format.

Scotty:
View attachment 22397
Scotty is a friend of Johnny and the smartest of the two but is essentially the unluckiest. However that doesn't stop him from getting what he wants, either money or just an excuse to say along the lines of "I'm in power" or whatever the heck.

Johnny:
View attachment 22398
Johnny is a friend of Scotty and the dumbest of the two, but at the point of where his stupidity is luck. He is usually happy and when giving advice he'd be straightforward to the point (even if it will enrage ONE particular person)

Gerald:
View attachment 22399
Gerald is a cat who is owned by Scotty, however what Scotty doesn't know but Johnny does know is that Gerald can talk but that's about all they know about this cat. Gerald has more secrets then just that, such as being a █████ in a ███ between ████ & ████.

Mr.Ghost:
View attachment 22401
Mr.Ghost is the CEO of his own company (A.D.G.J.) and is considered to be pretty infamous for how much he's gotten away with stuff over the years. From sending condescending employees to labor camps in other countries, forcing employees to work 24/7 throughout the building with no breaks and a 1 cent salary pay, etcetera etcetera...

...And yet, Scotty chose to work at THIS place because it had his dream job opportunity without the need to go to college.
When will Scotty find out that Gerald can talk? I want this to happen at some point.

When will Scotty find out that Gerald can talk? I want this to happen at some point.
I haven't thought of it, probably accidentally or when Gerald's private life gets involved with Scotty's life.

Think of it like a Garfield's Judgment Day sort of situation where all the animals had to break that rule of not talking to save their human friends.

However though that is just an example of what it could be, not the definitive idea.

Back