Completed Spongebobmaster's bottom 25

I might as well post this one today since I have nothing better to do!
1713548468737.png
Oh Boy Cephalopod Lodge... what do I have to say about this episode...
This episode is problaby some of the meanest thing that has happened to Squidward!
Since at this point in the show we haven't destroyed squidward's hopes and dreams (RIP) now we have to break inside of his Lodge where he is finally happy for once and make him get kicked out and what was the guard of that place doing?! how did they even get there? then after he goes home then SpongeBob and Patrick make up their own lodge they break into his house for like the millionth time and then annoy him with their annoying patty cake and then SpongeBob and Patrick kidnap him and subject him to freaking JELLYFISH ZAP ON TONGUE AS SOME SORT OF "initiation" which the should be arrested this technically counts as torture he didn't ask for any of this and was forced to do this! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU WRITE YOUR "MAIN CHARACTERS" then we get some stuff I don't care about chicken suits which are just there to fill out the run time and then we get to my favorite part the sock scene which Is neat I will give them that and its the only reason why I don't put it higher and this episode just awful and its in the bottom of this list.... I'm going to have such a blast!
Hint For #24: False advertising

I might as well post this one today since I have nothing better to do!
View attachment 21773
Oh Boy Cephalopod Lodge... what do I have to say about this episode...
This episode is problaby some of the meanest thing that has happened to Squidward!
Since at this point in the show we haven't destroyed squidward's hopes and dreams (RIP) now we have to break inside of his Lodge where he is finally happy for once and make him get kicked out and what was the guard of that place doing?! how did they even get there? then after he goes home then SpongeBob and Patrick make up their own lodge they break into his house for like the millionth time and then annoy him with their annoying patty cake and then SpongeBob and Patrick kidnap him and subject him to freaking JELLYFISH ZAP ON TONGUE AS SOME SORT OF "initiation" which the should be arrested this technically counts as torture he didn't ask for any of this and was forced to do this! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU WRITE YOUR "MAIN CHARACTERS" then we get some stuff I don't care about chicken suits which are just there to fill out the run time and then we get to my favorite part the sock scene which Is neat I will give them that and its the only reason why I don't put it higher and this episode just awful and its in the bottom of this list.... I'm going to have such a blast!
Hint For #24: False advertising
I feel so sorry for Squidward in this episode.

1713551112940.png
... Do I really need to say it?... fine...
Truth or square is a disappointing 10th anniversary... there I said what everyone wanted me to say! are you happy now? I used to think this episode was okay until I got more into the fandom this special has so many wrong things... its kind of a accomplishment so first the advertising this is literally like LITERALLY what the Krabby kronicle said! like THE EXACT SAME thing these ads were like so false like "all of the secrets will be revealed" and i think the staff thought this would be funny and like they tried to make it a clip show? but its not really if it was then i would problaby put it off this list but it just doesn't work most of this episode is just boring flashbacks to fill out the run time and slow dragged celebrity patchy segments which I don't know any of these people and then we also break it with some bad or decent or good songs I think the 2 reasons why I put this so low is the animation for the begging and a day like this which I really like but aside from that this episode is just.... a horrible 10th anniversary special and it not the worst tv movie atleast we've got scurvy is neat.... oh wait... even pink doesn't like it also the DVD for this episode is horrible I know its out of topic but its the worst DVD

View attachment 21775
... Do I really need to say it?... fine...
Truth or square is a disappointing 10th anniversary... there I said what everyone wanted me to say! are you happy now? I used to think this episode was okay until I got more into the fandom this special has so many wrong things... its kind of a accomplishment so first the advertising this is literally like LITERALLY what the Krabby kronicle said! like THE EXACT SAME thing these ads were like so false like "all of the secrets will be revealed" and i think the staff thought this would be funny and like they tried to make it a clip show? but its not really if it was then i would problaby put it off this list but it just doesn't work most of this episode is just boring flashbacks to fill out the run time and slow dragged celebrity patchy segments which I don't know any of these people and then we also break it with some bad or decent or good songs I think the 2 reasons why I put this so low is the animation for the begging and a day like this which I really like but aside from that this episode is just.... a horrible 10th anniversary special and it not the worst tv movie atleast we've got scurvy is neat.... oh wait... even pink doesn't like it also the DVD for this episode is horrible I know its out of topic but its the worst DVD
Agreed with everything you said. Is the reason why it's the worst DVD have to do with it's aesthetic, layout, special/extra features, all three or something else? I own the dvd but never used it bc...y'know

Agreed with everything you said. Is the reason why it's the worst DVD have to do with it's aesthetic, layout, special/extra features, all three or something else? I own the dvd but never used it bc...y'know
mostly because the best one is just a 7/10 and it has choir boys which you will see later and it also has the cards and all of the three except for the special features they are neat

Mutiny on the Krusty??
hoy crap you are getting these!
1713552368274.png
Bet you weren't expecting this in here! I think you're probably questioning "how is this worse than truth or square or cephalopod Lodge" well its because Mr krabs in this episode is... is he is like uh... "BIG MEATY CLAWS" yeah! Mr Krabs in this episode is like something with big meaty claws! he is just the worst thing and the execution doesn't help! SpongeBob is spineless and doesn't stand up Squidward is a punching bag and you don't like the bikini bottomies since they are jerks in this too! its like the same in driven to tears! and we all stay in the same place for the entirety of this episode! everyone is just a jerk in this! and I just cannot stand this episode! the plot is the only reason why I put this so low but trust me if it was another Concept it would be MUCH higher
#23 Hint: A pal for Gary: Money edition

hoy crap you are getting these!
View attachment 21777
Bet you weren't expecting this in here! I think you're probably questioning "how is this worse than truth or square or cephalopod Lodge" well its because Mr krabs in this episode is... is he is like uh... "BIG MEATY CLAWS" yeah! Mr Krabs in this episode is like something with big meaty claws! he is just the worst thing and the execution doesn't help! SpongeBob is spineless and doesn't stand up Squidward is a punching bag and you don't like the bikini bottomies since they are jerks in this too! its like the same in driven to tears! and we all stay in the same place for the entirety of this episode! everyone is just a jerk in this! and I just cannot stand this episode! the plot is the only reason why I put this so low but trust me if it was another Concept it would be MUCH higher
#23 Hint: A pal for Gary: Money edition
Lol I just try to remember what episodes would fit ur hints description the best and go thru them

One again agree with your point, almost everyone in this episode were jerks

Back