Votes: 6 24.0%
  • HappyBob

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • PatBob

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Thanks for the suggestions. I might add Squandy, Idk if Squillbob and Sarry(?) are popular enough. Probably not Squicky even though I like it because Nick has only appeared twice, same thing with Squickle.
Add whatever you want or don't want. I was just adding. My all time fave is there. ;)

You like Squill/Nick? Really? You've got to tell me why. I've only ever seen it handled as an abusive type thing (either from Nick abusing Squill, or the other way around).

More

VIP
I'm not really that into Spandy anymore, while I do still think the occasional hints are nice, and the fanart is cute when it isn't going to the level of them giving birth or something, however I just can't stand these gay couples the fanbase has shipped. It's just bizarre and unfitting for the series. Also, I never liked Squilliam.

Squidina said:
Add whatever you want or don't want. I was just adding. My all time fave is there. ;)

You like Squill/Nick? Really? You've got to tell me why. I've only ever seen it handled as an abusive type thing (either from Nick abusing Squill, or the other way around).
Just as an idea, I'm never a fan of fan-fics with abuse no matter how much I like the ship.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
hashslingingslasher3 said:
Just as an idea, I'm never a fan of fan-fics with abuse no matter how much I like the ship.
You do? You have to tell me why you like the ship, please?

Which means I get you about the abuse, but what to know how or why you like this ship. You can PM me.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I support the ship Stepaul Tibbittburg.

The song "Oh Baby" from To Love a Patty plays as Stephen and Paul walk down the aisle.

Tom Kenny performs the ceremony.

"By the power vested in me and Nickelodeon, I now pronounce you pre and post movie SpongeBob."

As they kiss, everyone claps and throws toenails in celebration of the newly wedded couple.

Squidina said:
You do? You have to tell me why you like the ship, please?

Which means I get you about the abuse, but what to know how or why you like this ship. You can PM me.
Idk just the way they acted around each other in the episode, not something I would make art or a story for but its a funny little ship.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
hashslingingslasher3 said:
Idk just the way they acted around each other in the episode, not something I would make art or a story for but its a funny little ship.
Oh, that's sad... I was hoping you might've had more. Yeah, they were very funny together - I so want to see more of 'NIcky'!

In my own head canon, they have no friendship or relationship. They have little to do with each other, and when, then only professionally, and both know how to play it up. (Actually, Squilliam's buggered at Nick that his rival won - far as my head canon goes)

Supmandude

Squog
PatBob is the best ship, because it's funny. Just like in that episode where they raised the baby scallop together.

I support the ship Stepaul Tibbittburg.

The song "Oh Baby" from To Love a Patty plays as Stephen and Paul walk down the aisle.

Tom Kenny performs the ceremony.

"By the power vested in me and Nickelodeon, I now pronounce you pre and post movie SpongeBob."

As they kiss, everyone claps and throws toenails in celebration of the newly wedded couple.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Oh, did I mention I'm friends with the person who drew that Squidiam pic you posted? She's a great artist. She's changed from doing pencil/natural media art to digital art though. And she has some pretty saucy stuff (she has some stuff that is not approrpriate for this forum).

None, especially ones that involve SpongeBob himself.
Wise words, wise words. I use to like HappyBob but now It's getting kinda annoying. But for all ships, It's getting a little ridiculous nonetheless. Though there is one ship I do support:

Mountain Dew x Doritos: Mountainritos <3

And for Spandy, NO

Back