Spongebob Just One Bite Uncut

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Correct me if I'm wrong but ya'll are talking about the 'i have no soul' scene, right? Or is it something else that I'm missing?

The uncut version IS on season 3. Why would they not release the uncut version onto dvd? They dont have to show the uncut version on tv for good reason but they should be able to put it on dvd.

spongezilla

i think it's the part where squidward comes to the krusty krab and goes threw the gas traps. they cut that out becase of terrios or something...

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Correct me if I'm wrong but ya'll are talking about the 'i have no soul' scene, right? Or is it something else that I'm missing?

The uncut version IS on season 3. Why would they not release the uncut version onto dvd? They dont have to show the uncut version on tv for good reason but they should be able to put it on dvd.
That is not the scene.

So THAT'S what you were talking about. Yes it is on the DVD.

The deleted version is the part when Squidward goes to the Krusty Krab and the security which is the bucket of gas falls on Squid and he gets set on fire. It happens again when he enters the next door.

On the cut version, it just shows Squidward sneaking to the KK and seeing the patty vault and there are no buckets of gas.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

That is not the scene.

The deleted version is the part when Squidward goes to the Krusty Krab and the security which is the bucket of gas falls on Squid and he gets set on fire. It happens again when he enters the next door.

On the cut version, it just shows Squidward sneaking to the KK and seeing the patty vault and there are no buckets of gas.
Meh...

I'll get in contact with the crew and ask them about it.

edit: Just sent an email to Jay Lender to see if he knows.

Dear Jay Lender,

I'm sorry to email you like this but I'm a big fan of your work and the work you have done on SpongeBob. I've got a question for you and hopefully you can answer this for me and a few other fanatics:

There is a scene in the SpongeBob episode "Just One Bite" where Squidward enters the Krusty Krab at night and gets covered in grease and then is lit on fire. This happens two times before he gets to the patty vault. I know this has aired before but it seems to have been deleted, even on the dvd!! Is there a reason why it was taken off of the dvd?

I seem to remember another scene that was deleted on tv but also put on dvd. It was when Squidward said "I have no soul" then a picture of he** was put as the background.

It just seems weird that one deleted scene was put on the dvd but the other was not. Anyways, hope you can write back to me!

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

That is not the scene.

Meh...

I'll get in contact with the crew and ask them about it.

edit: Just sent an email to Jay Lender to see if he knows.

Dear Jay Lender,

I'm sorry to email you like this but I'm a big fan of your work and the work you have done on SpongeBob. I've got a question for you and hopefully you can answer this for me and a few other fanatics:

There is a scene in the SpongeBob episode "Just One Bite" where Squidward enters the Krusty Krab at night and gets covered in grease and then is lit on fire. This happens two times before he gets to the patty vault. I know this has aired before but it seems to have been deleted, even on the dvd!! Is there a reason why it was taken off of the dvd?

I seem to remember another scene that was deleted on tv but also put on dvd. It was when Squidward said "I have no soul" then a picture of he** was put as the background.

It just seems weird that one deleted scene was put on the dvd but the other was not. Anyways, hope you can write back to me!
Pretty good letter. :w00t:

Tough, i'm not sue about the I have no soul part. :P

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
the 'i have no soul' scene WAS deleted on tv (not sure if they show it now) but they put it on dvd.

Back