Some cool SB screenshots

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Sometimes I become a special person and since I know people, I can see new episodes before they air. Recently, I've seen "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. the Big One", "Grandpappy the Pirate", "Cephalopod Lodge", "No Hat for Pat" and "The Toy Store of Doom".

or

-SpongeBob SquarePants vs. the Big One
-Grandpappy the Pirate / Cephalopod Lodge
-No Hat for Pat / The Toy Store of Doom

They usually send them in pairs. I know that now some/all of these are aired already now, but those are some I've gotten from them recently.

"No Hat for Pat" is funny, but kinda redundant. It involves
Patrick working at the Krusty Krab just so he can have the hat. He's terrible at all his jobs, as expected, so Mr. Krabs sells people tickets to watch Patrick being just himself, because they think the stupidity is hilarious.

Spongefifi

Derpina
hm, I looked it up on spongebob.com and saw the little clip they show, about 2 mins. long, and it looks pretty funny, actually, the plot, tho it's a mixture of Pat No Pay and No Nose Knows (for the fact that Pat works for Mr. Krabs, and that he wants something dumb)

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
Sometimes I become a special person and since I know people, I can see new episodes before they air. Recently, I've seen "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. the Big One", "Grandpappy the Pirate", "Cephalopod Lodge", "No Hat for Pat" and "The Toy Store of Doom".

or

-SpongeBob SquarePants vs. the Big One
-Grandpappy the Pirate / Cephalopod Lodge
-No Hat for Pat / The Toy Store of Doom

They usually send them in pairs. I know that now some/all of these are aired already now, but those are some I've gotten from them recently.

"No Hat for Pat" is funny, but kinda redundant. It involves
Patrick working at the Krusty Krab just so he can have the hat. He's terrible at all his jobs, as expected, so Mr. Krabs sells people tickets to watch Patrick being just himself, because they think the stupidity is hilarious.
...Where did you see these episodes?

Beatlesnicole

OG SBM member. I love games and reading. DM me la~
The chimps are comin' :P

Attachments

• Traumasandy.jpg
    Traumasandy.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1

Beatlesnicole

OG SBM member. I love games and reading. DM me la~
How many times did I tell you, not to swallow your clarinet! lol :P

Attachments