: weehammer : Fixed it. ;)
:)

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
It works for me.
pokeball.gif

Code:
:pokball:

It's an improved version of :D that I found on Google. Note the smilie isn't made from the :( :) and :) smilies.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
No you can stick a head of something and put it on someone elses body lol. To save the pics you save it in your folder.
You still have to make the colors blend together good. And every graphics program lets you save. :wii: You should know that by now, I'm not being insulting, and this is a fact.

I do know that, I am a pro at paint so you don't have to try to make me feel like an amature

No you can stick a head of something and put it on someone elses body lol. To save the pics you save it in your folder.
You still have to make the colors blend together good. And every graphics program lets you save. :) You should know that by now, I'm not being insulting, and this is a fact.
I do know that, I am a pro at paint so you don't have to try to make me feel like an amature
It wasn't that. It is just this: computers hold and save files. Programs save files. WE KNOW. :)

BTW, did you really have to quote a post that was 3+ pages behind? :|

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
You still have to make the colors blend together good. And every graphics program lets you save. :) You should know that by now, I'm not being insulting, and this is a fact.
It wasn't that. It is just this: computers hold and save files. Programs save files. WE KNOW. :)

BTW, did you really have to quote a post that was 3+ pages behind? :|

Yes, it was a malfunction

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Can we make a smiley mix between :angrymob: and :angrymob:

I'm not sure how to make smilies but yeah. It would be cool.

Back