Remakes of the Title Cards from SpongeBob Fanon Wiki

PizzaWinner

Here are some of the articles I wrote for that site.

SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie_4:_The_2_Trillionth_Patty_Under_The_Sea (One of my first articles It sucks)
SpongeBob_the_Movie_9:_Attack_on_the_Twin_Krabs (Also one of my first articles sucks as well)
SPONGEBOB'S_BIGGEST_BLUNDERS (This article was made as a joke. It is also a remake of another article that was deleted)
SpongeBob's_Modern_Culture_Shock (This is another DVD article I made. I actually did put effort in it.)
The_TrollFace_Curse (Not very good but I tried. This was the first episode remake I made.)
Ed_of_the_World (There are some funny bits here and there. It is good. It is not without flaws though. I think I made Eddy way too much of a jerk.)
BobSponge aka FutureBob (This was originally empty. It will be part of the story for 5 episodes. What is in there might be changed since its back story is kinda repetitive. When the actual episodes are made, I might improve it and change it a bit. [The episodes are BobSponge, FutureBob, Trapped in the Future, Dennis the Menace, and Showdown of the Bobs])
Kelpplogs (It is not an episode but a company. Overall it falls to being average)

Here are some of the articles I wrote for that site.

SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie_4:_The_2_Trillionth_Patty_Under_The_Sea (One of my first articles It sucks)
SpongeBob_the_Movie_9:_Attack_on_the_Twin_Krabs (Also one of my first articles sucks as well)
SPONGEBOB'S_BIGGEST_BLUNDERS (This article was made as a joke. It is also a remake of another article that was deleted)
SpongeBob's_Modern_Culture_Shock (This is another DVD article I made. I actually did put effort in it.)
The_TrollFace_Curse (Not very good but I tried. This was the first episode remake I made.)
Ed_of_the_World (There are some funny bits here and there. It is good. It is not without flaws though. I think I made Eddy way too much of a jerk.)
BobSponge aka FutureBob (This was originally empty. It will be part of the story for 5 episodes. What is in there might be changed since its back story is kinda repetitive. When the actual episodes are made, I might improve it and change it a bit. [The episodes are BobSponge, FutureBob, Trapped in the Future, Dennis the Menace, and Showdown of the Bobs])
Kelpplogs (It is not an episode but a company. Overall it falls to being average)
The first two movies kinda sucked. No offense. Spongebob's Biggest Blunders was...interesting. Spongebob's Modern Culture Shock was pretty cool. You did good on that. The TrollFace Curse was...bad. I'm sorry, but that wasn't very good. Ed of the World was flawed but pretty good still. How is the BobSponge thing going to play out with FutureBob? I'm sorry, but it's kinda confusing. Kelpplogs was cool.

PizzaWinner

BagelsinEurope said:
The first two movies kinda sucked. No offense. Spongebob's Biggest Blunders was...interesting. Spongebob's Modern Culture Shock was pretty cool. You did good on that. The TrollFace Curse was...bad. I'm sorry, but that wasn't very good. Ed of the World was flawed but pretty good still. How is the BobSponge thing going to play out with FutureBob? I'm sorry, but it's kinda confusing. Kelpplogs was cool.
BobSponge is a clone of SpongeBob. He goes to the future, then he becomes an evil ruler and changes his name to FutureBob.

Trollface Curse sucked so I will probably remake that one since it failed to be scary or entertaining.

I almost forgot about this article. (It is the prototype for the plot. Not a finished product.)
Dr._Blowhole's_Bikini_Bottom

PizzaWinner

Fanon Season 4 Title cards begin in production.

If4gnYi.jpg
zDnVIS9.jpg
PW8iQM8.jpg

BobSponge is a clone of SpongeBob. He goes to the future, then he becomes an evil ruler and changes his name to FutureBob.

Trollface Curse sucked so I will probably remake that one since it failed to be scary or entertaining.

I almost forgot about this article. (It is the prototype for the plot. Not a finished product.)
Dr._Blowhole's_Bikini_Bottom
I thought I was going to write the two specials for that, but whatever. Nice new title cards.

PizzaWinner

BagelsinEurope said:
I thought I was going to write the two specials for that, but whatever. Nice new title cards.
You still have permission to write it, if you can come up with a better plot.

SpongeCob said:
What program did you use to make these?
GIMP

PizzaWinner

You still have permission to write it. I never said the plot was bad. I was thinking that you might have some ways to make it better than it already is.

I'm probably not going to write it since I already accepted 3 other projects (Another remake of the Trollface Curse, Anything related to FutureBob, and Spongology Part 1: Fellowship of the Donut)

PizzaWinner

I have finished Season 4 title cards. Season 5 title cards begins in production.
6yBtjoR.png

MadFred

ooooooofy day
These are brilliant!

Do you need writers? I can help coming up with some plots.

PizzaWinner

MadFred said:
ok

Just for the first season, or can I save for other episodes?
You can do any season that I did the title cards for except for the ones the wiki is writing.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
WumboCombo said:
You can do any season that I did the title cards for except for the ones the wiki is writing.
Alright.

I never really tried writing a full transcript, but I think I have an idea for a plot. This should be interesting.

Back