• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Pinned thread Post Random Pictures

MainlySpoons

Bomb-Selling Pirate
98zpodmyjxj91.jpg
I miss the McDonald's mansard roofs. They were iconic and used to make me hungry because as a kid I thought the yellow stripes were supposed to be giant french fries. But we can't have creativity in our buildings because that is bad.

MainlySpoons

Bomb-Selling Pirate
RobloxScreenShot20240409_114841391.png
It's been a minute since I've played, but recently I got really into the Roblox game Tradelands which allows you to make ships. My Roblox profile is themed off the Wizard of Oz, so I decided to make my boats Oz-themed as well. This is the only "end game" boat I have which is a war ship I named The Yellow Brick Road. I'm really not sure why it was my first choice when I don't engage in naval combat, but it looks cool.

Last edited:

MainlySpoons

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Princess Peach (2014).jpg
A while ago I went through a defunct website that used to sell the licensed birthday cakes you may have seen in stores, catalogs, or even at birthday parties. There were a lot of really cool cakes including this Peach themed cake from a decade ago. Unfortunately, a lot of the older cakes didn't have their media archived, so though I know this company also sold Domo cakes, I have no idea what they looked like.

Back