Nickelodeon store coming to Leicester Square, London

NailsWithOutAnyMilk

Imitation Krab
See ya family, gotta go to london!

Mrs_puff.jpg

SpongeBobfan1987

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world..."
I predict that more locations like this will open in other parts of the world in the future.

Here's a list of possible locations:

United States
* New York City, New York
* Boston, Massachusetts
* Minneapolis, Minnesota (at Mall of America, possible 2nd location inside mall since Nick Universe has a location, could open inside mall's 2nd phase)
* Los Angeles, California
* San Diego, California
* Chicago, Illinois
* Miami, Florida
* Orlando, Florida

Canada
* Edmonton, Alberta (West Edmonton Mall)
* Toronto, Ontario
* Windsor, Ontario
* Niagara Falls, Ontario
* Montreal, Quebec

Mexico
* Tijuana, Baja California (Plaza Rio Tijuana)
* Mexico City, Distrito Federal

Australia
* Sydney, New South Wales
* Brisbane, Queensland
* Gold Coast, Queensland
* Perth, Western Australia
* Adelaide, New South Wales

New Zealand
* Auckland

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
DadMom AngryPants said:
1332904_Nickelodeon_London_Exterior_Rendering.jpg
Having already launched specialty Nick stores in Panama and Riyadh, Viacom Consumer Products is now working on a London store. It will showcase Nickelodeon properties, including SpongeBob SquarePants, and feature multimedia and interactive elements as well as the expected retail element. Viacom is also considering opening a Nickelodeon hotel nearby.

Source.

i wish that they would build one here in my home town.

todd phillips said:
1332904_Nickelodeon_London_Exterior_Rendering.jpg
Having already launched specialty Nick stores in Panama and Riyadh, Viacom Consumer Products is now working on a London store. It will showcase Nickelodeon properties, including SpongeBob SquarePants, and feature multimedia and interactive elements as well as the expected retail element. Viacom is also considering opening a Nickelodeon hotel nearby.

Source.

i wish that they would build one here in my home town.
You wish they they had a store for a TV channel you currently "hate"? It just doesn't work.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
Please head to Chicago sooner or later,I hope there are meet and greets outside.(also no FOP on the sign?! AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!)

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I live on *name and address withheld!* which is only a short boat and train ride away from London!

More

VIP
E.V.I.L said:
Now I really need to go to the UK, troll Liam, then go to London. Who needs the Lake District and Big Ben?
NZSAa08.png
Well, I'll admit, the US has a billion problems. I mean look at the statistics! But that doesn't mean it's bad.

More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Well, I'll admit, the US has a billion problems. I mean look at the statistics! But that doesn't mean it's bad.
I'm not saying the US is bad, I'm saying that we're not the only people on Earth and that the world doesn't always have to rely on us becuase in reality, we're just a portion of a gigantic planet (which is actually really small but whatever)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
brFfeXa.jpg

Nick Readies to Open London Store (exclusive)

The first-ever flagship Nickelodeon Store will open to the public in London’s Leicester Square May 30 with a large array of exclusive products.

Developed by Nickelodeon and Viacom Consumer Products with long-time retail partner Summit Resources International (a division of Entertainment Retail Enterprises), the Nickelodeon Store at Leicester Square will be the sixth retail store Nick has launched in partnership with SRI, and the first in Europe.

Spanning two floors and more than 4,500-square-feet, the store will let fans experience and interact with the network and its top brands such as "SpongeBob SquarePants," "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and "Dora the Explorer."

“The launch of the first flagship Nickelodeon Store and the first flagship store in Europe is a tremendous brand building opportunity for Nickelodeon and is true to our mission to create surprising and playful experiences everywhere kids and families go,” says Ron Johnson, executive vice president, NVCP. “The Nickelodeon London flagship store will offer a unique Nickelodeon experience and personal touch point for fans from around the world.”

The product range within the store will feature more than 600 products across all key categories with 80 percent of that product created by Entertainment Retail Enterprises in partnership with Nickelodeon and exclusive to Nickelodeon Stores. The Leicester Square store will also include London-themed lines as well as product from a selection of global NVCP licensees. Among the Union Jack-branded products that will be available are gifting, stationery, apparel, homeware and souvenirs.

The store will feature state-of-the-art multimedia and interactive elements including 40 LCD screens looking out on Leicester Square, showcasing the Nickelodeon brand. A green slime staircase will take shoppers up to Bikini Bottom where they can meet SpongeBob in daily costume character appearances. The store will also offer a preschool zone and a graffiti-decorated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle area.

“We are thrilled and honored to partner with Nickelodeon and Viacom Consumer Products in opening the first Nickelodeon flagship store in London," says Tina Calvo, chief executive officer, Entertainment Retail Enterprises. "The store really will be something special on the London retail landscape and the perfect benchmark for the creation of future flagship locations in key global territories.”

To-date, Nickelodeon and SRI have together launched five retail stores in Panama, Saudi Arabia (2014) and Honduras (February 2015) with more stores scheduled for late 2015 and into 2016.

Back