McDonald's SpongeBob Squarepants Happy Meal toys are now available in North America.

cwn

Porous Freak
I already got a Spongebob figurine. I also have a Bikini Bottom bus figurine toy.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I really wish the McDonald's restaurants in the UK did this, I love how the restaurants have practically been entirely decorated with SpongeBob stuff! :D

SpongeBob = Cash Cow to Nickelodeon.

Like how M&M's = Cash Cow to Mars

or Mario = Cash Cow to Nintendo

I'll be quiet with the examples now. :P

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Got a happy meal
M4fpc.jpg

KJLeL.jpg

KG5kN.jpg

T9H3S.jpg

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

That completely brought back memories for me of McDonald's Happy Meals! I haven't stepped inside one for a while, whenever I've been there in the past few years it's been through the drive-thru. Forgot all about those toy windows.

Thanks for the photos everyone.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
UK McDonald's website now has information up about the SpongeBob Happy Meal promotion.
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/promotions/Happy-meal.html
It's different to the US promotion, which was based on sports. The UK one is themed "The Hunt For Gary" for some reason, even though it's been years since the "Where's Gary?" special. As well as a toy, each Happy Meal box will have a voucher which you can use at WHSmith to buy one of two SpongeBob books for just £1.

Small-header-SpongeBob.jpg

Book-Offer-SpongeBob.jpg
Packaging-Large-SpongeBob.jpg

Activity-Sheet-SpongeBob.jpg

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I'm tempted to get those SpongeBob toys, I'm just worried it might seem weird for an 18 year old to order a Happy Meal XD

You could order a Happy Meal and something else, like a coffee and something cheap from the saver menu. That way it looks like you're buying the Happy Meal for a kid you're with (who is "waiting outside" if they ask). :p
I employ a similar tactic when stocking up on SpongeBob stuff from Poundland, WHSmith, the supermarket etc - I buy a cheap birthday card as well so it looks like I'm buying presents for kid. (And I can actually use the card at a later date, so it's not a total waste).

These "how to buy SpongeBob stuff as an adult without getting funny looks" tips have been brought to you by DMAP. :thumb1:

I'm tempted to get those SpongeBob toys, I'm just worried it might seem weird for an 18 year old to order a Happy Meal XD
'
So what if it is weird, it just means you are epic. I personally find it hilarious to see idiot people's faces when I tell them I will never lose interest in SpongeBob anymore.

So get in there and get that Happy Meal toy like a BOSS!

Back