djuTlxF.jpg

b85mVzC.png

3lYKJGH.png

lqktf1Y.jpg

6pOH0JI.png

cHi4N7h.jpg

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
Anyone have Photoshop and can make me a title card? I would like it if it said : NEW SHELL and the Eighth background posted above! And with off-white colored font, and Krabby Patty font..

PizzaWinner

Here are some more fake title cards.

fake_episode___iwumbo_by_wumbocombo-d8mfpuf.png

iWumbo is an episode that features Patrick wanting to get revenge on a company that stole his catchphrase and idea that he had first. Patrick tells everything that the iWumbo 5 is overrated. Squidward enjoys the iWumbo and so does SpongeBob. Patrick tries to attack the Kelpple for being overrated. He gets arrested and sent to prison. He meets other crazy people who think Kelpple is evil. Later a computer virus infects everything. Patrick must escape prison and attack overrated ::dolphin noise::ty products. He takes a fake identity and finds a way to destroy the computer virus that is infecting all electronics. Kelpple is later sued and put out of business for causing chaos and for making ::dolphin noise::ty products which causes them to go back to being a cereal company known as Kelpplogs

fake_episode___bikini_bubble_by_wumbocombo-d8mfr0u.png

Bikini Bottom is covered by a giant bubble.

fake_episode___dark_magic_by_wumbocombo-d8lw1xd.png

Squidward decides to keep SpongeBob away forever by hiring a magician to do his dirty work.

fake_episode___robo_krabs_2_0_by_wumbocombo-d8muaiu.png

The episode starts with Plankton rebuilding Robo Krabs. Karen nags to Plankton about how excited Plankton is. After Plankton drops down the screwdriver, he starts to shout in excitement of the finished product. Robo Krabs has many new features including one that can change Robo Krab's skin and voice to Mr. Krabs. Plankton brags about the new cup holder feature. Later he heads off to several places to do several crimes. All of the crimes related to Mr. Krabs being cheap. After committing the crimes, the cops show up inside the Krusty Krab with a newspaper and they tell Mr. Krabs that he has committed several crimes involving robbery, theft, driving a kid to suicide, and stealing a penny. Mr. Krabs tries hard to tell that he did not do it and that he is innocent. The cops have footage of Mr. Krabs sneeking into a bank and grabbing money. Mr. Krabs tries to lie about him not being cheap which fails miserably. After failing to prove himself innocent, he is sent to jail. This allows Robo Krabs to walk in and claim to SpongeBob that he is the real deal. He tells him that he escaped from the police car using his navy skills. Robo Krabs and SpongeBob try hang out for a while in order to get the recipie. Plankton tries hard to keep his secret that he is not Mr. Krabs. Later news reports show that Mr. Krabs is still in jail and that there is an imposter working in the Krusty Krab. Plankton tries to convince SpongeBob that the real Mr. Krabs is an imposter. His plan fails when the cops decide to arrest Plankton. Plankton tries to escape to the chum bucket with the formula only to have the robot explode from a secret trap that Mr. Krabs placed in front of the door of the Chum Bucket. The cops decide to arrest Plankton only until Mr. Krabs reveals that he stole money to buy the trap in order to save money. The cops decide to arrest both Mr. Krabs and Plankton since they both did the crimes and the two go to jail together.

SperngeyBerb

Banished
How do I upload my title card?

I made it in MS Paint... and it actually looks somewhat decent.

PizzaWinner said:
If your going to make good title cards. You must use GIMP or Photoshop (or something like these two). I recommend that you install the Krabby Patty font (and other fancy fonts) because it saves time. You will also need to look up backgrounds for the title cards. They can be from the show or not. The title cards from the show will need editing to take off the font from them. The backgrounds were never released by the staff (Here are a few backgrounds that you can get http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/40765-make-your-own-spongebob-title-card/ that have edited the titles out.) I have a few more backgrounds and I will upload them later.

If you your going to be silly, use ms paint and make the worst title card imaginable. This thread can go either way.
i use inkspace

Back