Literal Interpretations of Title Cards

Katniss

totally coral
Squeaky Boots

black+patent+squeaky+boot.jpg

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Growlie said:
How, in the holy ::dolphin noise::, does one put a pair of pants, on a tree like that?
There are two ways I can think of:

1. You put the pants on the tree while it's still tiny and let it grow into them. However, considering size of the tree and the excellent (new-looking) condition of the pants, I'd guess it's...
2. You cut open the back of the pants, put them on the tree, sew them closed and only take a picture from the front so no one can see your trick. ;)

That'd be my guess.

Growlie

Best Boy
There are two ways I can think of:
1. You put the pants on the tree while it's still tiny and let it grow into them. However, considering size of the tree and the excellent (new-looking) condition of the pants, I'd guess it's...
2. You cut open the back of the pants, put them on the tree, sew them closed and only take a picture from the front so no one can see your trick. ;)
That'd be my guess.

That makes sense. I Love the new profile picture to.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Growlie said:
That makes sense. I Love the new profile picture to.
Oh, thank you! On the mobile version (or Tapatalk) with the super tiny avatar display size, I mistake him for Bushroot (from Darkwing Duck) when not looking closely, because of: skinny guy + green shirt + plus the purple whatever is in the upper right corner. ;)
(I've done a few double takes going "I thought I had Squilly, where'd Bushy come from - oh!")

Back