LIES

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
tumblr_inline_mvna96Swrz1raclpw.png

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
There's a difference between telling a joke and lying to your fanbase.

Jokes have a punchline and it makes you laugh afterwards.

Lying, however, isn't funny. There is no punchline, it doesn't make sense, and it's just downright mean.

Nick wasn't telling a joke, they're just so bad at telling jokes that they're lying.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
WAIT, I THINK I KNOW WHY THEY SAID IT WAS 'LOST'

It may make no sense, but I think they're saying that because they've been holding on to it and finally releasing it on the site because they haven't released new episodes on the site in a long time.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Someone wrote "Please dont let squidward commit suicide... let the writers of the new show kill themselves." :')

The Drifter

Some person.
MasiHosseini said:
Someone wrote "Please dont let squidward commit suicide... let the writers of the new show kill themselves." :')
It's really annoying when people think that Squidward's Suicide (a.k.a Red Mist) is a real episode, don't they know what a creepypasta is?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
MasiHosseini said:
I'm done. This planet isn't going to get any better in the future...

rocket-launch-o.gif

What kind of sick person can you be to say that. Why do the writers need to kill themselves? All they're doing is writing episodes for a show that a lot of people love. Sure, there's episodes out there that aren't good, but that's not an excuse to tell them to "go to hell" or "they need to go to a mental hospital" and even, "they should kill themselves". If that person who said that really thinks that, then they need to go to a mental hospital about even thinking something sick like that.

It's official. This Earth is doomed. The internet turned people into sickos, morons, jerks, immature little brats. I can't take this stupidity anymore.

end

I'm done. This planet isn't going to get any better in the future...

rocket-launch-o.gif

What kind of sick person can you be to say that. Why do the writers need to kill themselves? All they're doing is writing episodes for a show that a lot of people love. Sure, there's episodes out there that aren't good, but that's not an excuse to tell them to "go to ::dolphin noise::" or "they need to go to a mental hospital" and even, "they should kill themselves". If that person who said that really thinks that, then they need to go to a mental hospital about even thinking something sick like that.

It's official. This Earth is doomed. The internet turned people into sickos, morons, jerks, immature little brats. I can't take this stupidity anymore.
Humanity has always been screwed, bro. Just look at the events and inner workings of World War II (if you want to ever sleep again, that is).

Web Surfer 2.0 said:
Humanity has always been screwed, bro. Just look at the events and inner workings of World War II (if you want to ever sleep again, that is).
Yes.
I can't even say more words, just, yes.

Homie

get outer my space!
why are ya'll having a deep conversation about the state of humanity on a post about spongebobs facebook... find some chill and stop your complaining for one topic please

Homie

get outer my space!
President Squidward said:
It isn't always complaining... it's saying the truth.
the truth tea doesn't need to be spilled in a spongebob topic tho :read:

and it begins to sound like complaining when begins to make up most of your posts made, a la whatsittoya

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Lil Hoe said:
the truth tea doesn't need to be spilled in a spongebob topic tho :read:

and it begins to sound like complaining when begins to make up most of your posts made, a la whatsittoya
I apologize if I sound like I'm complaining... I'll try to be more careful with my posts. :P

Homie

get outer my space!
President Squidward said:
I apologize if I sound like I'm complaining... I'll try to be more careful with my posts. :P
dont worry about it, it just can get annoying. nothing against you :P

Back