You want me to stop saying Mothra is Mothra? :tongue:
Stop being so Dr. Phil.

Good riddance.
Stop being so Mothra. :tongue:
*throws 19,000 pound bowling ball at you*
You have anger issues, don't you? O_o
*throws 19,000 pound bowling ball at you*
*blocks the ball and laughs hard at Mothra and teases her and makes her cry* :(
It's gonna take harder to do that. I'm not some frail cheerleader.
suuuuuure you aren't. *sarcasm*
I'm fat, I have no real life friends, I'm homeschooled, and I almost never go out.
Why are you homeschooled and why do you never go out? Sorry, just wondering.
1. All schools here are VERY BAD.
2. All kids here are VERY BAD.

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
I make my friends laugh but I don't like girly girls.Goofy girls are more fun to talk to. O_oI think about something I cannot tell to much :(

CH

I set it to Wumbo.....
quiting threads are so drama queen. only someone starving for the attention of his peers would make one of these :(

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Nope... he keeps saying that this forum stinks and should be deleted. I even tried to pay him $20 to get back on, but he still won't get on ^_^

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
He just does... ^_^

OR DOES HE? (I don't even know if he does, he might be lieing about quiting... I don't know, all I know is he quit)

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Wow. I did this as a prank to see how you guys would react to me being gone. I see that you guys cannot control yourselves without me here. :D

Patron3000, I gave you 500 coins for keeping on your toes. You have honestly knew I was pranking. Yes, I did come on occasion as an anonymous member (as in my name did not show up in the active users list).

Anyways, I was planning on returning on Monday, but the petition made me think otherwise. You guys really don't want me to leave, don't you?

I never signed up on USB. Why do you think there was no username to be found on there? Duh. I never left.

I tried leaving a clue with the SCREENSHOT EDIT. The 4 people knew about this prank was DTS, Mr. Fittz, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, and Perch Perkins (the guy who posted up my screenshot edit). Thanks for helping me get through this experience guys! ^_^

I will now stay on SpongeBuddy Mania forever.

Happy Thanksgiving!
-The TattleTale Strangler

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
I don't really have any best friends. I just try to be friendly to people. Sometimes, people just look at me and think of me as weird because i'm tall and not very skinny and I have freckles. My actions come too quickly like at school when I do something weird and embarrising or on here. I do have asperger syndrum and ADHD. Normally, I feel weird about my actions later so I apologize.

(Sorry about the off topic-ness)

BTW: MDPP, can you convince TTS to come back? :)
Well,I really don't know if I would call them "friends" because of the fact that they are pretty friendly with me,
but they don't hang around me,because they have better buds.
It makes me feel left out.I feel like I wanna hide in a corner so everyone will get my attention.
But thanks to you guys who are much nicer,I never wanna leave this forum EVER!!!

Wow. I did this as a prank to see how you guys would react to me being gone. I see that you guys cannot control yourselves without me here. :)

Patron3000, I gave you 500 coins for keeping on your toes. You have honestly knew I was pranking. Yes, I did come on occasion as an anonymous member (as in my name did not show up in the active users list).

Anyways, I was planning on returning on Monday, but the petition made me think otherwise. You guys really don't want me to leave, don't you?

I never signed up on USB. Why do you think there was no username to be found on there? Duh. I never left.

I tried leaving a clue with the SCREENSHOT EDIT. The 4 people knew about this prank was DTS, Mr. Fittz, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, and Perch Perkins (the guy who posted up my screenshot edit). Thanks for helping me get through this experience guys! :D

Happy Thanksgiving!
yeah...I REALLY MISSED YOU...^_^
At first i actually thought you were leaving...people set off pranks like this before...

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Wow. I did this as a prank to see how you guys would react to me being gone. I see that you guys cannot control yourselves without me here. :)

I tried leaving a clue with the SCREENSHOT EDIT. The 4 people knew about this prank was DTS, Mr. Fittz, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, and Perch Perkins (the guy who posted up my screenshot edit). Thanks for helping me get through this experience guys! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
I still hate you.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Man, I was fooled!!!! Everyone wanted you to stay. I'm glad you're back, TTS. You were and you are a great member. :)

Back