Halibut's Top 20 Worst Episodes!

Kerdem

Banished
16.This One Is Pretty Good IMO
15. I Don't Care This One
14-13 I Like Both (Believe Or Not)

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
the main drain was extremely boring and stupid.

are you happy now? was very depressive.

Sweat

Banished
smoothe_jazz_at_bikini_bottom_by_sketchydumbass-d7gdcnc.png

shuffleboarding_by_sketchydumbass-d7gdd5u.png

Sweat

Banished
Spongetron Robotpants said:
You're complaining about cartoon logic in Pre-Hibernation Week.
You know what bothers me? When people think that just because it's a cartoon means it's okay to throw logic completely out the window. The lack of logic in that episode is very, very bothering.

More

VIP
I used to hate Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom but now it's just meh. ShuffleBoarding is probably my least favorite Season 6 episode.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
i hate smoothe jazz at bikini bottom A LOT.

i also hate shuffle-boarding,it's really stupid.

Sweat

Banished
300px-NVE00002.png

I'm gonna stop just putting my atrocity cards right under the episode just so I can put more into my review without limitation. Wow, this episode is ANNOYING! When Squidward stoops to SpongeBob and Patrick's level, actually even LOWER, that's just making a bad episode right there. I get that slide whistles can be fun to play at times, but SpongeBob and Patrick are not using it in anyway other than bothering Squidward. They even go underwater when Squidward goes underwater! To be honest, that's proof that SpongeBob and Patrick are specifically doing it towards Squidward for no particular reason. Of course, Squidward takes one of the whistles and gives SpongeBob his own medicine. News flash, it doesn't work! SpongeBob compliments him on his slide whistling, and Squidward starts to go overboard with it. Squidward joins the two annoying other Bikini Bottomites. I don't see anything too wrong with this small bit, because it seems more like a childhood funtime than purposely annoying like the kind they were doing with Squidward. Squidward takes it FURTHER than them. They start annoying everyone in Bikini Bottom, even mocking a baby in a stroller when there was already a baby in a stroller! The Bikini Bottomites riot. Now the part where Squidward draws the line is he steals a tanker and unknowingly drives off a cliff! That's just stupid. Now while Squidward is suffering the episode ends with SpongeBob and Patrick slide whistling along with some sick and dying people! Well that's not a good way to end it.

Sweat

Banished
300px-One_Coarse_Meal.jpg

I'm gonna stop playing. This episode is absolutely horrible. I've been pointing out its 'underratedness' because I didn't want to spoil it on the list, but I don't care anymore. Driving some to suicide isn't funny in any way whatsoever. I think the worst quote in the episode is when SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that Plankton is trying to get run over and Mr. Krabs says 'Really? He's a mess!" Now to be honest, while I hate this episode so much, I think many other people have said what I would say, so I'm not making an extra long review. Suicide isn't funny, and this episode makes me mad.

More

VIP
Kerdem said:
One Coarse Meal Is Only At 9?
I'd actually put it lower. One Coarse Meal is pretty bad, though.

Episodes I hope will be here are Stuck in the Wringer, A Pal for Gary, Tentacle-Vision, The Splinter, and Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (all my bottom 5)

Back