DoodleBob is going to return!

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
BenPaz said:
i hate nostalgia bait in spongebob like this.
I get if they use actual nostalgia bait like with Bubble Buddy Returns it's annoying, but if they have a good enough story idea to bring back an old character then I happily welcome it.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
JerryTheSnail said:
I get if they use actual nostalgia bait like with Bubble Buddy Returns it's annoying, but if they have a good enough story idea to bring back an old character then I happily welcome it.
true but i feel like they are kind of pulling the nostalgia string with this doodlebob re appearance but haven't completely won. You know?

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
BenPaz said:
true but i feel like they are kind of pulling the nostalgia string with this doodlebob re appearance but haven't completely won. You know?
It's too early to tell but we'll see. I don't like it when they use it for the sole purpose of getting older viewers to watch, but if they genuinely have a good story to tell then I'm okay with it. The idea of the characters going into a doodle dimension sounds pretty promising to me.

Sailor Mouth

Floating Shopping List
I'm so excited! Although I'm a bit worried it won't be as hilarious as it was in season 2. Not that season 10 is bad, not by any means, I just hope they do it justice because Doodlebob was such a memorable and hilarious character in an amazing episode.

Back