Blaming Paul Tibbitt for new SpongeBob

Mantis

killer queen best stand
He made so many great episodes, why would people hate him?

Cupofjoe

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Amphitrite said:
New SpongeBob haters are very dim-witted, considering the fact that they don't remember/know that Paul wrote MANY OLD EPISODES! They are just a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate idiots who just troll on the internet and insult someone as inocent as Paul. I don't know if these people actually are teenagers, or mentally retarded babies crying over their gosh-darned childhood. @_@
They're probably wearing their rose-tinted nostalgia goggles. They definitely should take their goggles off and realize that New Spongebob is just as good as Old Spongebob.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
Cupofjoe said:
They're probably wearing their rose-tinted nostalgia goggles. They definitely should take their goggles off and realize that New Spongebob is just as good as Old Spongebob.
Depends on the episode really.

Cupofjoe

Flying Dutchman's Sock
DiabolicalGenius said:
Depends on the episode really.
There are in fact some classic Spongebob episodes I didn't really like and some new Spongebob episodes that I definitely like.

Supmandude

Squog
I like him and I don't think anyone should be "blamed" for new SpongeBob because it's still awesome and the gross out gags are great! :)

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Supmandude said:
I like him and I don't think anyone should be "blamed" for new SpongeBob because it's still awesome and the gross out gags are great! :)
200th post and everything you said...I'm in 100% agreement. Some gross gags depends on the episode IMO.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I don't think Paul Tibbitt deserves to be blamed so much. He's been involved in so many great episodes and he's a human being so he's bound to make mistakes sometimes. Besides, SpongeBob is getting a whole lot better and there's no need to blame more people over some silly mistakes that they make.

1 bad episode=Blame the writers! They're terrible now! @_@

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
I bet by the time they start making episodes after the second movie will be the moment where they jump the shark in my opinion

eh i disagree, i think Paul Tibbit is trying to help continuing SB since after Stephen resigns. I really liked his work on the show.

as for the people who blames him...it's like blaming him for being pre-movie SB fans over post-movie SB fans.

and of course, I DO like both pre movie AND post movie episodes.

just because you blame him doesn't mean you hate post movie episodes.

Back