Best Crying Scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
*dial tone* OH NO! said:
Sorry for bump, but my favourite is a minor one from Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost...
"I can't do it!"
fridge logic

Spongebob managed to make a gum wrapper into a clarinet in "The Paper," but he couldn't play a song with tissue paper in "Squidward The Unfriendly Ghost?"

WHAT A HACK

BobCarotte

meep
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP! I WANT COOKIES! AND MILKIE! I WANT A SWEATER WITH LOVE IN THE STITCHES! I WANNA WEAR DIADIES! I WANNA RIDE IN MY WAGON! I WANNA CUDDLE-WUDDLE WITH MISTER STUFFYKINS! I WANNA ROCKY-ROCK ON MY SEAHORSEY! AND I WANT KISSY-KISSY ON MY BOO-BOO!

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Funniest: In Dying for Pie, when spongebob makes a sweater out of tears. i got a really good kick out of that, it was really funny.
As for making me really sad, Have you seen this Snail takes the cake. I was crying myself when I watched the episode, it was just hearthelt and emotional.

Reactions: Reg
My favorite is when Spongebob was crying in Spongebob, You're Fired! one of my favorite Season 9 episode in my opinon. :P
239.png

Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back